Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Multiple areas in open world
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.19
Summarize your bug During freeplay when attacking a group of enemies, they will randomly disappear completely and at times will re-appear. Other times they never re-appear. This happens both in world events and with random groups of enemies not related to world events
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Freeplay and attack groups of enemies that aren’t part of a world event, happens most often with this type of enemy group. Seems to be more common with scar camps.
What happens when the bug occurs? After fighting several enemies, the entire group disappears leaving no enemies or loot behind. Occasionally they will reappear but then disappear again after a minute or two
What should be happening instead? Enemies should remain until defeated/killed and not glitch in and out

This has happened at least three of the most recent freeplay expeditions I have gone on. I will come on a group of enemies that aren’t related to a world event and begin attacking. About 2-3 minutes into my assault, the remaining enemies vanish. Sometimes they will reappear and immediately begin attacking, other times they are gone completely. This seems to happen more with scar groups and in non-world event encounters. I have had this happen during a world event where it made the objective unable to be completed. 

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Disappearing enemies in freeplay

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately it happens with every single 'roaming' pack of humanoid mobs. Every. Single. Time.

Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
They said they literally just fixed it too, but i swear it got worse
Message 3 of 4 (420 Views)

★ Guide

And that was April when this was mentioned. It is July and the issue persists. Not only do they disappear while you're in combat, they also reappear behind you. The worst culprits in my book are the Tesilars. Flying about having a good time then *zap* overheated and crashing when I know moments before they weren't there. Enemy turrets does the same thing. It's annoying I tell ya! Angry

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)