Disappearing buttons in phase 1 middle LS Geo TB

by Maldevious13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappearing buttons in phase 1 middle LS Geo TB

★ Apprentice

On an iPhone 12, iOS 15.4.1. Game fully up to date. 

I was in the middle territory of phase 1 in LS Geo, the light side unit battle. Using CLS, Han, Chewpio, 3p0, and Chewbacca. Got to the fourth wave with GG, B2, 2 Magnaguards, and a Droideka. I hit the B2. All buttons then disappeared in the combat section, though I was able to open up the chat window and type something. I could select the units, and press on them to bring up their information, and also change the combat speed. Selecting auto basic and full auto did not change anything.

I attempted to turn on airplane mode and reconnect, and it did not result in any changes. It appeared to me as if the B2 was attempting to counterattack, as it had "turned" slightly to face my squad, but nothing happened. After trying these steps, I was forced to quit the game and only received credit for 3/4 in the combat.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing buttons in phase 1 middle LS Geo TB

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Maldevious13 

Thank you for your report. We have checked your information. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any issues from our end. Please try the troubleshooting steps for your device.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disappearing buttons in phase 1 middle LS Geo TB

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Maldevious13 

Thank you for your report. We have checked your information. Unfortunately, we cannot confirm any issues from our end. Please try the troubleshooting steps for your device.

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)