Disappearing Gear

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 585-576-166
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I think I have lost 50 odd mk3 carbanti salvage last night. I bought ten mk3 salvage from the guild store since the last refresh (7pm local time) and when I went to my character I was saving it for, I only had 2 salvage left.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, character was Finn and I also bought the last salvage for a mk8 biotech implant and equipped that
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I’m sure I haven’t used them as I was saving it for Finn and it hasn’t been very long since I bought it.

I can’t have been a stun gun (46 stun gun salvage left), haven’t used anything for the scavenger (still the same number of heat disks), haven’t geared anything since I bought them apart from the mk8 biotech mentioned above, have even checked my current roster against my roster locked in on GA for it on characters that have one on their current gear level, can’t spot that I’ve somehow accidentally used it on another character.

Please could you help with this?

05F45536-35A6-404A-90DC-75BF34959813.png
B8386CF0-A8EC-4C1E-BB97-C68A4C9E4BE6.png
Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disappearing Gear

EA Live QV Team

Hi @patrickpereira and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, you purchased those 10 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage as you said from the guild store but used them afterward to craft 1 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array, which you equipped to Paploo to gear him up to Tier8. I hope this helps to clarify where the salvage went.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @patrickpereira and thank you for the report.

According to our logs, you purchased those 10 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage as you said from the guild store but used them afterward to craft 1 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array, which you equipped to Paploo to gear him up to Tier8. I hope this helps to clarify where the salvage went.

Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi

thanks for looking into this, must have done it by accident when I promoted him to 7 stars. At least I’m not going mad!

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)