Re: Disappearing Buttons: Redux

by Trouserdeagle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappearing Buttons: Redux

★★★★ Apprentice

Attempting the Sector 2 boss feat in Conquest today has caused this bug again for me:

The issue has previously occurred frequently in LSTB when using Han solo, and here again the issue is with Han. Chewie had won the first duel here, Han was up second.

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Trouserdeagle 

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report but we were not able to confirm any issues on our side. Feel free to try our Basic Troubleshooting Guide

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (270 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Trouserdeagle 

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report but we were not able to confirm any issues on our side. Feel free to try our Basic Troubleshooting Guide

Message 2 of 3 (271 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My dude you know as well as I do your basic troubleshooting steps aren't going to help. The issue is with your spaghetti code, not with my app cache or anything on my device.

This is a known problem and has been for years. I'm providing you with more evidence that Han and bonus turns also cause this issue in the same way as they do in LSTB and as they have done in the past with other squads that attack out of turn (See also: the bug you fixed with the Military Might assault battle a couple of years ago).

Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)
Twitter Stream