by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Disable Voice Chat reverts to Off after match

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HollywoodDawg
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All/Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Settings, waiting for match to start, choosing a legend
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.07.19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After 1 (one) match the voice chat is 'reactivated'
What should be happening instead? voice chat disabled until unselected in settings menu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In settings Disable voice chat: ON play 1 (one) match start second (subsequent) match, voice chat can be heard.

I don't like having voice chat on.  It doesn't stay disabled.

The voice to text accessibility option is set to OFF on the main loading page and on the settings page.

I have been trying to use the Voice to Text but it hasn't worked since yesterday.

There is a workaround, to mute squad at legend select or during a match, but it is very annoying to have to do that every match.

I have rebooted my xbox and issue occurs.

Message 1 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Disable Voice Chat reverts to Off after match

Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this, @Wisty 

I know it's not ideal, but have you tried a reinstall of the game on the internal hard drive to see if that would make it stick after each round?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)