Disable Fill Empty Homes not working

by CharmB789

Original Post

Disable Fill Empty Homes not working

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, City Living, Island Living, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Seasons, Dine Out, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gameplay section in Options
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims I don't play fill out the empty homes anyway even if I disable Fill Empty Homes
What do you expect to see? Sims not filling out the empty homes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims I don't play fill out the empty homes anyway even if I disable Fill Empty Homes in Options. I don't know if this is an error but it's really frustrating. Could this be fixed?

Message 1 of 10 (560 Views)

Re: Disable Fill Empty Homes not working

Hero
@CharmB789 Did you test this without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (542 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm working on that but it will take days in the game to reach the day when sims would start automatically move into homes.

Message 3 of 10 (538 Views)

★ Guide

I don't have this problem at all. I always prefer to turn this option off and none of the empty houses/lots will be filled. If I forgot to turn off the option when a new game started, lots of empty houses will be filled in the first sim day. My game is 1.67.45.1020.

Message 4 of 10 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tested the game with and without mods/cc installed. I found out it only works without the mods/cc installed and now I don't know what to do.Devil

Message 5 of 10 (494 Views)

Hero
@CharmB789 Are you using MCCC ? One of the mods you're using probably overwrites the default. You need to find the culprit and either tweak the mod if it's MCCC in the settings to your liking or remove it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (488 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure how to do that exactly

Message 7 of 10 (473 Views)

Hero
@CharmB789 What ? Tweaking in MCCC or find the culprit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (467 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Maybe both? I'm not sure. I want to listen to both ways first to find out more of what to do.

Message 9 of 10 (456 Views)

Hero
@CharmB789 I'm not personally using MCCC but I'm sure there's an option somewhere. They have documentation on their page.

As for finding the culprit, 50/50

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (443 Views)