Direct access to game victory without a fight And win RP

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16g
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SiMaGuaGo
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. imkeanuv / iamjuiceboy
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder/ Octane
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. thunderdome
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Falling from just above thunderdome to thunderdome
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2019年7月4日11:00左右(北京时间)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Get the game win
What should be happening instead? Xiūfù bug 7/5000 Fix bug
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing games downstream in a bad network environment

I turned on the hotspot with my mobile phone (sharing the mobile wireless network with the portable computer) and gave my laptop my laptop. At the end of the selection, I took my mobile phone to the living room to pick up things. So when I came back, I found that the network environment was very bad. I found that there were some red signs of network fluctuation delay in the upper right corner, and then I got a card by the time I landed. I was stuck for 5 to 10 seconds before landing (I don't remember clearly) and then landed normally. I opened a capsule and picked up a first-class A and two other things (I can't remember it). I saw my teammate fighting with another team. I didn't pick up the weapon and moved backwards to find it first. At this time, I suddenly found that two of my teammates in the lower left corner had shown that death had become a box and had withdrawn from the game. Then the enemy fired at me at a very close distance, but I did not lose horsepower. Then the enemy moved away at a speed of more than 10 times. Then I picked up my teammate's weapon and found that there were only four squads in the upper right corner. I was a little surprised to have a screenshot, but before I could get a screenshot to show that I had won the game, I was surprised to have a screenshot and returned to the lobby. I didn't realize that even the segment RP had increased after I had settled the experience (plus the winner's extra experience). I thought it was a terrible mistake. I didn't even think I should be in the forum. Publishing in order to avoid being exploited by people with bad intentions, because I can't speak English, so I can only use Chinese description and then translate it into English through translation software.If the description is not clear enough I am very sorry,But please be sure to pay attention to this bug.!!!!!!!!! Maybe someone will find a way to stably trigger the error.

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Re: Direct access to game victory without a fight And win RP

★★★ Newbie

I know that everyone is very disgusted with Chinese players. But not all Chinese players are those who sell cheating software and use cheats. I hope you can pay attention to this bug.

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)