Dine Out Restaurant: Customers resetting (t-pose) and are no longer customers.

by darrel122500

Original Post

Dine Out Restaurant: Customers resetting (t-pose) and are no longer customers.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, including the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Own and run a restaurant
What happens when the bug occurs? Customers reset (T-pose), and are no longer customers. Sometimes waiters also reset (happens 25% as frequently as customers), causing them to not serve customers afterwards.
What do you expect to see? Customers and waiters no longer reset, or if they reset, they should get back to their tasks or maintain their status as customers.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm currently running a restaurant, and I have ran to an issue. I own a 5-star restaurant, so there are usually many customers at once. When the numbers of customers are many, they will start t-posing and resetting, therefore, resetting their status as costumers. This causes me to lose profit as I've already paid for the ingredients, while they just run away with my food, never ever paying. It also sometimes happens to waiters, though I'd say less frequent, but it causes them to not do anything afterwards. This is causing me to loose a lot of profit in return.

Message 1 of 1 (555 Views)