[NEEDS SAVES] Digitalistic Sketchpad: LE/Missing Interactions

by LeissaMyst

Original Post

Re: Cancelling Painting on Digital Sketchpad causes it to break

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  This same thing happened to me today's it did to @1Wolf2052! it's driving me crazy. You can't even click on it it to debug and reset it. 

Message 21 of 25 (397 Views)

★ Novice

It keeps happening to me too, there are 4 of them just stuck floating around my sim now.

Message 22 of 25 (383 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Is anyone still seeing this issue?  If so, would you be willing to share affected save files?

Instructions here:

http://x.ea.com/74420 

Message 23 of 25 (306 Views)

Digitalistic Sketchpad Broken Again

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.97.62
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except a few stuff packs and kits (fitness stuff, backyard stuff)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Multitask while using the digitalistic sketchpad? This also may have happened when one of my sim's freelance art assignments ended unfinished while she was painting on the sketchpad - the 'edit rejected content' button appears although it is not able to be used since the assignment ended.
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one option remains other than put in inventory - paint by reference, which does not let you paint as it takes your money away and then resets, leaving your sim with a blank canvas worth nothing that they cannot use again. It does fix itself when you sell (for 0$) the old sketchpad and get a new one.
What do you expect to see? Sim being able to paint and level up skills on the sketchpad!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The problem fixes itself if you get rid of your old and buy another sketchpad, but it is weird that this is happening again as it looks like it was supposed to have been fixed by a patch years ago.

Message 24 of 25 (258 Views)

Re: Digitalistic Sketchpad Broken Again

Hero
@Bubbblyexp I merged your post with the current thread on it.

Please test without any mods/cc installed and if you can duplicate on a vanilla save, send your save to SimsDirect as asked above.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (247 Views)