Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Puma_De_Ace_94_2
Summarize your bug Hello together, I play togehter with an someone else an franchise mode. We play on All-Madden level. He won the Super Bowl in the First Season and mad an perfect regular season in the second year. I was having an hugh issue in these 2 season with 5 wins total. I was making a lot of research and finding out some things to improve my gamestlye like beste defense playing MLB selecting formation depending on number of WR and so on. I also read that all madden ist by default selection the best play against you what will male it more difficult and I i have 3+ drops most the games with an small contact. But I learned living with it. Last time after all this resarch I was seeing his ge via Share play and All madden has made so much stupid things and he is getting al lot of times with the Buck Mike 0 an unblocled linkebacker trought the A GAP not working for me I tried. He is not ajusting for formation non of that most time 3-4 and having 50+sacks a season and so on and the cpu QB is throwing to wrong people. Now to my question ist there a posibility that his game is in my franchise not an allmadden? Because it fells like the cpu is a way more difficult and intelligent in my game as the A GAP player is blocked jusz playing man is not an option and they feel like having an plan. I hope you understand me and maybe have an solution for me Kind regards AJ
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing franchise in multiplayer with all madden on competetive
What happens when the bug occurs? it is to easy to win for hin in my opinion
What do you expect to see? I would expect to have the same strenght from cpu for all of us
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? Puma_De_Ace_94_2
Summarize your bug Hello together, I play togehter with an someone else an franchise mode. We play on All-Madden level. He won the Super Bowl in the First Season and mad an perfect regular season in the second year. I was having an hugh issue in these 2 season with 5 wins total. I was making a lot of research and finding out some things to improve my gamestlye like beste defense playing MLB selecting formation depending on number of WR and so on. I also read that all madden ist by default selection the best play against you what will male it more difficult and I i have 3+ drops most the games with an small contact. But I learned living with it. Last time after all this resarch I was seeing his ge via Share play and All madden has made so much stupid things and he is getting al lot of times with the Buck Mike 0 an unblocled linkebacker trought the A GAP not working for me I tried. He is not ajusting for formation non of that most time 3-4 and having 50+sacks a season and so on and the cpu QB is throwing to wrong people. Now to my question ist there a posibility that his game is in my franchise not an allmadden? Because it fells like the cpu is a way more difficult and intelligent in my game as the A GAP player is blocked jusz playing man is not an option and they feel like having an plan. I hope you understand me and maybe have an solution for me Kind regards AJ
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playing franchise in multiplayer with all madden on competetive
What happens when the bug occurs? it is to easy to win for hin in my opinion
What do you expect to see? I would expect to have the same strenght from cpu for all of us
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 1 (528 Views)