by hwystar0969

Original Post

Didnt get credit for kills

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Grease_monkey409
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Near skull town and the caves
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading back into lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 or 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25.07.19 4:00 central
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Was not given credit for kills
What should be happening instead? Give me credit for kills
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game i guess

I didnt get credit for my kill. I got 5 kills in a match. It only gave me credit for 4. I didnt get my daily completed or my weekly. Even though all 5 kills were solo kills. None were assist

Message 1 of 5 (363 Views)

Re: Didnt get credit for kills

Community Manager

@Grease_Monkey345 

The team is aware of some challenges not tracking correctly, do you remember how you exactly got those kills and which weapons you used? We have another post on here where we are discussing challenges not tracking as they should.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (334 Views)

★ Novice

Re 45 and the hemlock 

Message 3 of 5 (332 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I noticed the same issue today while doing a lifeline challenge. Get 3 kills with life line. During the match I got 4 kills but when I got to lobby it said 1 out 3 kills. I've suspected this before but didn't truly pay attention to it so it was kinda just "wrote off" as not paying attention but today I made a point to get my daily's done so it was noticeably noticed that I was just wasting my time trying to grind them out to get a chance at a legendary skin. I'm sure most players will just get a coin pack until they get what they want but I can't do that anymore my wife has cut me off :-/ hopefully you guys can figure this out and maybe even make it right to the players.. or not.. either way it's an issue worth addressing. Cheers
Message 4 of 5 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

R301. Kill occured less than a minute after landing from dropship. Got killed 2 minutes after kill and left game after entire squad was killed

Message 5 of 5 (272 Views)