Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

by 4223ball

Original Post

Re: Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

★★ Novice

Just happened to me right now, winned a game with 1 kill in ranked mode. No combat points increase/decrease animation appeared and no points were credited to me. So sad.

Message 61 of 91 (874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just won a ranked match with 4 kills and didn’t get no rp.

Message 62 of 91 (865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won a ranked match. I actually recorded the game. So there is evidence I played a ranked game. And won and received no ranked points. How to resolve

Message 63 of 91 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just now had this same problem. Won a match in Ranked Leagues with 2 kills and didn’t get my RP. 

Message 64 of 91 (796 Views)

Re: No RP After Winning Ranked

★★★ Newbie

i got second place with 2 kills while playing ranked and didn't get any rp from it. Neither did any of my friends. 

Message 65 of 91 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won two games earlier today in ranked and didnt gain any rp, which is annoying to say the least

Message 66 of 91 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I experienced the same problem about 30 min ago. Won a ranked match in Plat II with 4 kills and maybe 4 assists as well and did not recive any points. What seems to be a problem?

Message 67 of 91 (693 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see this has been on going since early 2019. This has happened to me the last month of playing Ranked. Top 5s not registering, no points, 20 mins to a hour to actually get a game in bronze 3 then not even getting the points or top finishes. I have to do 5 top 5s and 10 top tens for weeklys and ranked points all over the last 3 weeks and no reistering. I see that no one from EA or Apex has seemed to have sorted this and people just dont even mention it anymore???????????  I can hardly even get a ranked game and the once or twice every couple of days i dont even get to register points or rank. How do i get this B.S fixed. What is the point in paying for the premium battle pass if i am not even going to get a fair chance at completing all my weeklys for the season????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting angry now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 68 of 91 (656 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ImLlamaLlamaDuck no one at ea or apex going to adress the issue? Still cant even get a game let alone my RP or top 5s?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 69 of 91 (636 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me too but on PC platform and i have a clip for the last 4 Min of the winning and the right RP should be added , what i have to do now ?

Message 70 of 91 (553 Views)