Ranked points missing

by WookieSlayer_x

Original Post

Re: Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

★★ Novice

I posted about the same issue and have a link attatched to my post.

Message 41 of 91 (1,168 Views)

Ranked points missing

★★ Apprentice

In platinum league rank IV.  I had two kills and we just won. It did not register any of our points from the win. We think our teammate left the match mid way through. Could that have prevented us from losing points? Also two days ago I lagged out of three ranked matches in a row and it stole -3 points each time when I didn't even get to load into the match. I got the code:leaf error thingy or whatever. My network speeds are 20-30 down x 2-10 up varying. Are these points just straight lost or can they be credited someway?

Message 42 of 91 (1,158 Views)

Not receiving RP at the end of ranked matches (happened numerous times)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RiskyOrange
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Crome, eXecutioner92
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Watson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Leaving the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It occurred numerous times over the course of 10+ matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27/07/2019 BST
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Throughout the course of 10+ ranked games my squad mates and I were not receiving the correct amount of RP at the end of matches. Matches where we had numerous kills and finishing well within the top brackets (including one win) we received no RP for these matches. This was not an isolated incident it happened a lot. The menu which shows your RP gain would never show at the end of the game and we would just return to lobby. No disconnects or any game crashes occurred over the course of these 10+ games.
What should be happening instead? We should be receiving RP at the end of games when achieved.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know but please review the games from today (27/07/2019) and is possible flag us to allow retroactively apply the RP that was lost. Thank you

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Trickster0913
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.PourquoiThough lil_ripper94
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder 
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wattson and octane 
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The part by the cliffside with the houses on it with a respawning by slum lakes we were on the other side on the mountain
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Winning the game 
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/03/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You dont gane any RP in ranked 
What should be happening instead? Gaining RP in ranked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch it 

Message 43 of 91 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi EA_David

just won a game but the win and the RP point did'nt counted. i had 3 kills which would have gotten me 13 points which ain't a lot but when your hard stuck in gold 4 it means something to win. there was no lost of connection or anything out of the ordinary. when the game finish it said i had 0 kills no point deducted and no points gain. any help?

Message 44 of 91 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friends and i got the same problem, but, this happened when we got out of a match the server crashed out and then by it self came back and reagroup us, then, we pressed play to find a match beeing in ranked matchmakings and one of us, the one who had the admin of the match, didn't got inside with us to picking a Legend, then we played normaly always thinking that the match was a ranked and we won epicly jajajj was a nice win against a team of 3 guys, and i got 10 kills on that match that we always thought that was a ranked match, then we came out, and didn't got any points, and when we came back to lobby was on ranked again... but didn't gave us any points... i started the match with 499 and came back to lobby wwith 499 im on PLATIN IV 
IF you can help me would be nice

Message 45 of 91 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@4223ball After 1 im having problems with almost all matches at the end of them the server says CONNECTING TO LOBBY AND IT ALWAYS CRASHES...
Message 46 of 91 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@4223ball Same problem, just now.
I was supposed to gain 15RP from a win + 3 kills but did not happen.
I would have moved up from Bronze 4 to 3 if that helps.
Message 47 of 91 (1,071 Views)

RP not gained after winning ranked match.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? LevalTheFirst
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. WarhawX157
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Reward screen after a ranked match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Reward screen after a ranked match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28/07/2019 around 23:30
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? RP is not rewarded after the ranked match. Happened to my teammate too.
What should be happening instead? RP is rewarded.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch the bug, reward back lost RP.

RP was not rewarded after a ranked match. Happened to my teammate too. 
We played i think 4 normal matches and then the ranked one. We won but were not rewarded the RP.
Please fix this and give the lost RP to players.

Message 48 of 91 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally just played a game in Gold 4, got 2 kills and top 10, went straight to exp and not the RP screen, this is why I've stopped playing ranked because they can't fix what's been happening for 2+ weeks. 

Message 49 of 91 (1,042 Views)

No rp after winning

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Szabop
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Airbase
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Celebrating the win
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.07.19 16:51 gmt+1
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Didnt get rp after winning in ranked
What should be happening instead? Get the point
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just find it please

I am solo que grinding apex ranked all afternoon and this happens to me two times... Won a game with 5+ kills and no rp received. The second time I've lost it. Uninstalling, never playing the game again. Feeling really bad about the 3-4 times I bought coins.

Message 50 of 91 (1,053 Views)