Re: Apex Bug: Select Rank but still in normal mode

by Wingmannedbro

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@asukojoYeap this happened to me 1 time today.

You should post in the bug section.

Message 21 of 91 (891 Views)

Re: Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

Community Manager

@anarchy6903 Can you post or DM me the clip in question. Does it show the end of match and score screen?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 22 of 91 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm going to leave a Twitter link here since I can't put my hands on a flash drive -- 

https://twitter.com/acabforcutie666/status/1149625928500183042

you'll note there isn't actually a Gold IV badge in the top right corner, but I know I was in the ranked leagues queue. This is confirmed because after the end of game screen, the default queue in the bottom is ranked leagues. You'll see me scroll over and check "wait, I was in ranked, right?" This means, unless I'm missing something, I tried to play ranked queue, and either ended up in a regular apex server, OR played a ranked game in a ranked server and somehow that didn't display on screen. Normally I wouldn't care if I had accidentally played a basic game instead of ranked, but I know for a fact it took my -2 Gold entry fee, because I remember being at 283 before starting that match, and the clip shows I'm at 281.

thank you for being on top of this, even if there's nothing that can be done about the measly +7, it's good to know y'all are aware of the issue. 

Message 23 of 91 (884 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@anarchy6903 after the clip you see, I played a few more games of ranked and the issue didn't replicate itself, but I'm hesitant to go back in the servers because of it.
Message 24 of 91 (895 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah I has this happen a few days back. Ended up winning and exclaimed LETS GO! 

Then the post-match data screen appeared and i found out I didn't gain any RP.

Message 25 of 91 (882 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I had the same problem just now... won a gaem with pathfinder with 5 kills and got 0 points ( I  moved to a higher tier one game before that

-I didnt get to see the screen picture of how many RP i got it just skiped that part

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VoteJERRY
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder 
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? 
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. - NEXT to airbase
What were you doing when the issue occurred?  Winning the game 
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5-6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/07/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You dont gane any RP in ranked 
What should be happening instead? Gaining RP in ranked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch it 

Message 26 of 91 (889 Views)

Community Manager

@anarchy6903 Thanks for the clip and extra detail. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 27 of 91 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just finished a match in gold 3 and I just needed  3 points to put me in gold 2. I finished with 3 kills and placed second and at the end of the match the Rp screen didn’t even pop up. I asked my squad mates if they got points for it but they logged off. 

Message 28 of 91 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you not just look at match Logs? My very most recent game I caught a 7 kill win while having 422 RP, which would’ve bumped me from 422 to 439 ultimately making me gold 1. Instead I get robbed on the absolute worst match to get robbed on, although I do not have a “screen shot” from my Xbox, there has to be some way for you guys to check match logs via gamertag??! 

Message 29 of 91 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is a picture though

Message 30 of 91 (816 Views)