Re: Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

by fotelas

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Me and a friend had a win, i had 1 kill 975 damage, we also got champion. So i should have gotten 20 rp. And was rewarded zero, but they sure do take your -1 everytime you hot drop and lose. OH WELL ORIGIN

Message 11 of 91 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really love Apex, but when I have three stellar matches in ranked and get nothing because of a bug it really makes me frustrated in a game I put so much time into

Message 12 of 91 (961 Views)

Ranked mode

★★ Guide

Can i just ask why i didnt get the points twice now for the ranked system? I won twice and at the end of the game me and my friend were redirected to lobby without getting any new points too rank up. Is that some sort of a glitch? Cuz i do remember once we played Apex Elite me and my friend had everything like it was in normal mode except for the dmg of the zone (thats how we knew we are in elite mode cuz we died to it) out teammate however did have the streak sign and everything. Same thing happend today but with the new mode ofc. 

Message 13 of 91 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@4223ball also i didnt got the season 2 victory badge updated.. like i never win that game.. i dont know if that counted on you but you just didnt get your RP cause i didnt got any of those..
Message 14 of 91 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I also experienced this. My team won cleanly, no disconnects or anything. I was a pathfinder, and my teammates were Lifeline and the third i don't remember. We finished the last squad with a solo at the water treatment. I had 3 kills, lifeline had 4 and the third had one i believe. When i got to the summary screen after the game i got no rp, and i am certain that i was in a ranked queue. I was in silver IV with 127 RP. before and after the game.
Message 15 of 91 (929 Views)

Rank points

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? viruz122
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and wattson
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In the lobby after match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.07.19 15:30
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get the RP
What should be happening instead? Getting RP and Win
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Looking into the files code for rank matches

I should be getting the points for winning

Message 16 of 91 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well. Started a match with 283 RP. finished second with two kills. end of match, no RP breakdown. Now I have 281 RP. I saved a clip showing that during the match I was Gold IV, so there's no way I should have ended a match +7 in RP with 281 RP if I was already minimum 280 RP (the threshold for Gold IV). This is frustrating. 

Message 17 of 91 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@anarchy6903 the issue has happened again. This time, I got an end of game screen with the RP breakdown, but my RP total is still frozen at 281.
Message 18 of 91 (881 Views)

Apex Bug: Select Rank but still in normal mode

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry 

Most people complaint about this one :

play normal, change to rank mode, but still in normal mode (no rank icon during squad intro and no rank icon during game play).

Most people don't even realize this until they win and got nothing.

Message 19 of 91 (898 Views)

Re: Apex Bug: Select Rank but still in normal mode

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I've had the opposite happen once. Went to normal mode (99% sure it showed normal when in queue) after playing ranked and was a bit confused when I saw the hotzone instead of the 2 L-star drops (the reason why I wanted to play normal mode). Funnily, I only realised it was actually a ranked game only when the RP results table appeared.

Happened only once so far though and never had the opposite happen (out of ~100 games).

Message 20 of 91 (880 Views)