by EA_David

Original Post

Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Trickster0913
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. PourquoiThough lil_ripper94
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wattson and octane
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The part by the cliffside with the houses on it with a respawning by slum lakes we were on the other side on the mountain
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Winning the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Many
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/03/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You dont gane any RP in ranked
What should be happening instead? Gaining RP in ranked
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Patch it

1. Me and my friends gained no rp from a ranked win which is a lot of points to miss out on 
Message 1 of 91 (4,294 Views)

Re: Didnt gain RP after winning in ranked

Community Manager

@4223ball Hi, can I check what tier were you in? Would the win have moved you up to a new tier?

Did you or your friends happen to get a clip or a picture of your RP change screen after the match, did it display the appropriate gain?

Was this win about an hour before your post? 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 91 (4,252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I did not get RP twice. Both times when I should have gotten 17RP. I would not have leveled up. It was in Bronze. Once in Bronze 3 and right now in Bronze 1. It would be great to get the lost points back....

@EA_David wrote:

@4223ball Hi, can I check what tier were you in? Would the win have moved you up to a new tier?

Did you or your friends happen to get a clip or a picture of your RP change screen after the match, did it display the appropriate gain?

Was this win about an hour before your post? 

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 91 (4,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@sirdrmuh Thank you. Can I check if it was a clean win with no strangeness, or was there any match dropping or disconnects from either your team or the opponent in the final circle? 

Unfortunately I don't have a way to adjust RP, but hopefully once this issue is sorted the gain can be retroactively added. 

For anyone else encountering this, any clips or more info such as win screens would be very helpful. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 91 (4,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was a clean win without any disconnects. None of the team members got any RP! 

Message 5 of 91 (4,230 Views)

Community Manager

@sirdrmuh Thank you. Did all of you hit 5+ kills in the match? I suspect it's not a factor, but that'll help to determine if kill number matters. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 91 (4,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At one match we did all get 5+, but at the other we did not (two people got 4 kills, one got 6 kills). Also one match was with one random player and the other one with no random player. 

Message 7 of 91 (4,218 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And again.... Three times now, always with a win. Look at the attached screenshot. After this menu the game jumps to the experience screen instead of the RP screen. Whole team was affected again. 

Message 8 of 91 (4,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I was in bronze 3 and no it wouldn't have moved me up would've made me like 5 points away from a rank up me and my friends decided to get off after that match and the RP change screen didnt even come up and the win was immediately before this post because me and my friends were rather disappointed
Message 9 of 91 (4,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Im experiencing the same issue. Won a ranked match with 4 kills, didnt get rp for winning or the kills. No disconnects or drops, a little bit of lag at the beginning but that smoothed out. @EA_David 

Message 10 of 91 (4,135 Views)