Didn't receive rewards for T5 Galactic Challenge

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version PPR1.180610.011.G955USQU5DSDA
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 552-475-294
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I just completed Tier 5 for the first time using a full Empire team, and wasn't given the rewards for actually beating the Tier.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter event with a team consisting of Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Thrawn, Imperial Probe Droid, and Death Trooper. Win the battle. Don't receive rewards.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I just completed Tier 5 for the first time using a full Empire team, and wasn't given the rewards for actually beating the Tier. I was supposed to get 15 mk2 circuit breaker modules, but instead only received 8. They are no longer available as a reward, and clearing the event a 2nd time to get the other feats didn't give them.

I'm attaching screenshot proof that I had claimed the reward worth 7 from last week (5 remaining materials at time of screenshot means I had cleared the 8+7 rewards), proof that I sliced 3 times and only have 1 remaining, and proof that the event doesn't have the rewards listed as available.

Please restore the missing rewards to my account. These are powerful, new, rare materials that can only be obtained via these events. Not receiving them is incredibly frustrating.
First Slice 5 Remaining (8+7).png
1 Material Remaining.png
No Rewards Available.png2nd Attempt No Reward.png

First Slice 5 Remaining (8+7).png
1 Material Remaining.png
No Rewards Available.png
Message 1 of 40 (1,268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't receive rewards for T5 Galactic Challenge

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all

For any further reports of missing gear from the Galactic Challenges, please reach out to our Support Team who will be able to help you.

View in thread

Message 23 of 40 (1,476 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ThePIaybook and thanks for the report. 

For completing Tier 5 of the Kamino: Jedi Galactic Challenge, you receive 8 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Modules. Please see the below screenshot.

We have checked the rewards you received and can see you received 8 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Module as you were supposed to.

Rewards_Tier5.jpg
Message 2 of 40 (1,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_UltraSlide The reward you marked I did definitely receive, it is a part of the feat for using a full empire team. The reward in question is the 7 quantity of the same material you can see labeled with "1x Claim" to the right of your red box, the reward for clearing the mission for the first time. I was supposed to receive both at once but only received 8 instead of 15.

Message 3 of 40 (1,217 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@ThePIaybook Apologies, I misread and thought that you did not receive the rewards for using a full Empire Squad.

I have sent you a PM.

Message 4 of 40 (1,198 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_UltraSlide i was checking this thread and found out i am also missing these 7 mk2 circuit breaker modules. I sliced so far only once and i have 21 of them instead of 28 i am supposed to have. 

My allycode is 695-518-495 can you check it or need more information from me?

Message 5 of 40 (1,171 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ShawDou 

I have sent you a PM.

Message 6 of 40 (1,153 Views)

★ Novice

First time posting on the forum. I have just experienced this problem not too long ago as well. On the first attempt I completed the battle with a full team of Imperial Troopers. Once the rewards screen popped up all I received were the rewards for completing the "Full Squad: Empire" challenge. I did not receive the "1st Claim" rewards. I have already tried closing and restarting the game which did not resolve the issue. I completed the battle a second and completed the other challenges to see if the rewards would pop up then but they did not. It really sucks because a total of 20 Mk 2 Circuit Breaker Modules were able to be claim allowing me to slice two Mk 6 mods but I only received 13. I have warned my guild of this issue and told them to not use a full empire squad the first time they complete the battle. 

Message 7 of 40 (1,142 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Deathmine 

Could you provide your ally code and let me know which tiers you didn't receive the first time rewards for?

Message 8 of 40 (1,138 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Ally code is 473-325-583

I did not receive first time rewards for tier 5 of Kamino: Jedi Galactic Challenge.
Message 9 of 40 (1,131 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Deathmine 

I have sent you a PM.

Message 10 of 40 (1,129 Views)