by DarkSlayerHR115

Original Post

Didn't receive any points after winning a match

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DarkSlayerHR115
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. PaoDeBatata2
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Upper top at the map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. At the match win screen after the game finished
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? A few, I'd say 5-12
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.01.20 about 19:00 - 20:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I left the match after winning, was supposed to rank up, the lobby bugged, I couldn't leave, the game forced me out, but didn't receive any points, and didn't rank up. I still get points as I'm plat 1, but I have diamond matchmaking, making matches very difficult.
What should be happening instead? I should've received match points and level up. If I could at least not get diamond matchmaking without being plat it would be good. What happened is terrible.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No clue. Try crashing the server after winning a match.

My game lagged and I didn't receive the points after a ranked match.

I needed about 130 points to rank up from Platinum 1 to Diamond 4 and after winning a match with 8 kills, I was supposed to rank up, but the lobby crashed when I tried leaving it, the game forced me out, and I didn't receive any points from the match. But my started is now conflicted, I am Plat 1 in points, but my matchmaking is of a diamond 4, making games a lot harder. This is very unfair and left me really bothered. I would really like for this to be fixed and to go back to diamond as I deserve. I talked with the tech support and they said this was happening with a lot of people recently, and that they couldn't do anything about it ( amazing "support"). So now I'm here talking about this. I play on the PS4, and I'll also add an image to show. If anyone asks, no, I'm not diamond, I'm still earning/losing points as a platinum player, but playing against Diamond + Predators players, making climbing very difficult.At least fix my matchmaking, if possible.

Before anyone complains, imagine this happening to you, you fight hard to rank up, and after getting a full win, all the points you need are there, the game still leaves you at the lower rank but playing with people from the upper rank, very frustrating.

Message 1 of 1 (178 Views)