[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version PPR1.180610.011.G955USQU5DSDA
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 552475294
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug CG has sent out a make good for being unable to play P4 of LSTB and I never received it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Be in a guild that was affected 2. Have guildmates that have gotten several inbox messages by now 3. Never receive the make good
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I'm in FC Nova, we were on track for our highest stars to date and I was on track for 70 CMs completed when the Phase 4 bug stopped all of that from happening.

All of my guildmates are receiving the make good for this issue now (actually double from what it sounds like) and yet I've received nothing.

I have video proof that I was in the LSTB in phase 4 with the guild if that's required.

Please rectify this ASAP?

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Didn't receive LSTB make good

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ThePIaybook 

The team ran into some technical issues when sending out the Make Good. There should be an update regarding this later on today.

Please see the update to the Forum Post about this. Make Good to Players Affected by LS Geo TB Phase 4 Bug

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

All Replies

Re: Didn't receive LSTB make good

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ThePIaybook 

The team ran into some technical issues when sending out the Make Good. There should be an update regarding this later on today.

Please see the update to the Forum Post about this. Make Good to Players Affected by LS Geo TB Phase 4 Bug

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)