by XplosiveSavior

Original Post

Re: Lifeline's Wake and Lifeline's Wrath not unlocking

★★ Novice
@ohnobeast nope still very uspet about this
Message 170 of 2,195 (1,707 Views)

Didn’t receive 20 kill badge

★★ Novice

I got 20 kills in a match but did not receive badge any help?

Message 171 of 2,195 (2,215 Views)

Re: Didn’t receive 20 kill badge

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @XplosiveSavior 

If you don't receive an item or money on your game, only EA Assistance can help you. Try to contact them by mail, phone ,chat.... but unfortunately we can not do much more on this community forum.

https://help.ea.com/en/

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 172 of 2,195 (2,137 Views)

Re: Triple Triple Badge Not Unlocked

★★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryQbuurn I've experienced the problem now also and it's very annoying I really want to get the badge but the game won't even let me it's happened 2 times to me
Message 173 of 2,195 (1,486 Views)

Did not get lifeline's wake after gettong 20 kills🤔

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Zsmoke op
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Jxgvr and rodneyrodder randoms
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The respawn in front of runoff
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Using a portal to kill some one in the storm but it was yo strong and I died
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It hasn't happen in a row it happen twice tho
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.08.19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I ended game Happy thinking I had a badge and I didn't its heart breaking grinding foe that one game not to get the badge
What should be happening instead? I should be flexing my 20 bomb badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? hire more gamers

• Can you help need to get in my bed drawer I granted all that for nothing this is the second time now to I done it will watch him to want to see the first started
  •  
Message 174 of 2,195 (1,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too it's still happening 

Message 175 of 2,195 (1,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Arkiada Did they give you your badge
Message 176 of 2,195 (1,614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

People being posting about badges since april or earlier about triple triple and wake bages not showing up.Me self still missing wraith wake and triple triple + bangalore triple triple + lifeline triple triple bages.

-

Thats was they response:

Hey all,

We've raised it up to the team regarding badges not being unlocked. There are some example posts below we've seen created here. We'll update the community when we hear more from the team.

If you search the forum here and can't find a post for a specific badge that's not unlocked, please create a new one so we can track them individually. That will really help us out a lot. Videos and screenshots attached are exceptionally helpful, too.

-

Its been few big updates recently its still no progress with bages,so I guess keep playing on buged accounts and dream about favorite bages guys,NOT trying to be rude here but thats really really sucks tbh...mb time to create new account but sad to loose so much progress in current account...

Message 177 of 2,195 (1,580 Views)

Missing 20 Kill Badge

★★★ Newbie

i got a 20 kill game and a 21 kill game and didn’t receive the wattson’s wake badge

Message 178 of 2,195 (1,247 Views)

Re: Missing 20 Kill Badge

★★★ Guide

This is a rare occurrence.  My friend had it happen to him. 

We think it is caused by downing a player, but another team finishes the downed player, or the storm finishes your downed player, or they force close after being downed.

Message 179 of 2,195 (1,185 Views)