Didn't get credit for a weekly challenge. :(

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? freedeau
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. DarrellDAbarrel & 7u7k0w5k1
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? I think it was Bloodhound and Bangalore or Octane.
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All over
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. End of a Match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5 ish
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.08.19 13:00 (CST)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I did not get credit for a weekly challenge when I clearly met the requirement of 5 kills in a single match. (See attached screenshots) I am pretty sure my squad mates did not get credit towards their challenges as well, but not 100% sure.
What should be happening instead? My weekly challenge should have been completed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.

As the screenshot indicates, I acquired 5 kills in a single match but the weekly challenge did not complete.

Also, when returning to the Match Summary screen, it is possible it went to the "Code Leaf" or "Net" Error screen first; it happened a couple of times while we were playing but I can't remember if it happened during the game I didn't get credit.

P.S. Thanks for making a great game!

Message 1 of 1 (186 Views)