Re: Did not receive the Simoleon Cactus Pack

by 68nemp78l24b

Original Post

Did not receive the Simoleon Cactus Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 8 Plus
OS Version 14.4.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought the Simoleon Cactus Pack and I did not receive any item from it.
What do you expect to see? The Simoleon Cactus Pack
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

I bought the Simoleon Cactus Pack but I did not receive any item from it. I thought at first that maybe I just needed to refresh my game but when I did, it’s still missing. I contacted EA Help through their Facebook page but they suspect that it’s because my payment is still pending and should be there after 24 hours. 

After 24 hours, still no pack so I contacted Apple to ask for a solution and if the pending payment is really the issue. However they brought me back to EA Help. I realized that there are people with the same issue as mine, not sure if theirs are resolved already, but if this is a frequent bug issue then I believe EA Help could have just told me the solution they did for others. 

Both EA Help and Apple are just letting me jump back and forth and I dont know where else to ask for help. This is my first purchase and it’s discouraging to do it again because of this incident. 

(I also tried the restore purchase button from the game but not working)

I hope somebody can help. Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (928 Views)

Hero
@nichi359 This sounds to me more like an issue Apple should fix.
I'll ask for advice.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SalixCat Actually it’s still pending on my bank account but Apple already issued me a tax invoice. I’m confused on how these things works. But thank you for responding! I appreciate this.
Message 3 of 6 (899 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem as mine. I bought the Festival pass Pack (april 24,2021) but until now, I haven't received what I've pay for. I even uninstall and download back the game again coz I thought maybe it's just hangin' but hell. Seems like EA didn't reply well/ Their emails is on auto mode.

I already asked google for a refund but they told that they can't give me credits from it, so I jump back to EA and still nothing. 

I don't know what else to say and do. Unless EA take responsibilities from this. Hope that EA help their players to get that missing contents. 

I'm still hoping for it, since festival Event is still on and has a long way to go. 

God speed!

Message 4 of 6 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @nichi359

I'm sorry, missing content cases and refunds cases are issues we're not equipped to support from the forum but I'll do my best to help advise you. I'll share the details below of where to get in touch. Who you contact will depend on what device you play on and when you made the purchase in some cases.

To look into missing paid content:

Or to request a refund:

Check out the options above and reach out to the right support team to see if you meet their criteria for a refund. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nichi359 Was it resolved?
Message 6 of 6 (627 Views)