Did not receive galactic war reward

by LordLeVee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive galactic war reward

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Yesterday, 4/26/16, I did not receive the rewards for the second chest in the Galactic War that normally contains 100 war tokens, 15k gold, and whatever the last two things are. After successfully completing the battle, the chest sat there pulsing and I tried clicking on it, but it just shook and did not open. An error then popped up saying "Connection Error". After waiting for the issue to resolve itself, I eventually had to restart the game, only to find that I did not receive the rewards, despite the chest being open. I was connected to my home Wi-Fi at the time, so there was no connection issue, it was an issue with the game itself. I just want the rewards I was supposed to obtain to be given to my account if at all possible since my war token count is now off and resulted in me not being able to redeem my war tokens in the Galactic War Store. Does anybody know how I can go about having this issue resolved?

Thank you for your time in answering my issue. I appreciate it.

Message 1 of 3 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not receive galactic war reward

Community Manager

@LordLeVee @StarnetZR1 Hi, 

If you are still missing your respective items, please get in touch with the team by following the instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I purchased character credits using war credits (400) 2 times for character Nightsister Initiate,  Never got the shards but lost the 800 war credits. Looks like this is broke.  EA how about give me back the war credits until you get this fixed, thanks

Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Community Manager

@LordLeVee @StarnetZR1 Hi, 

If you are still missing your respective items, please get in touch with the team by following the instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (154 Views)