Re: Did not receive MK3 carbanti from pop up

★ Novice
I have the same issue
Douglas
iOS 11.2.6, iphone7 plus
Message 22 of 59 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  I clicked on the pop up for the carbanti and the pop up just closed and nothing appeared in my in box.  I saw the pop up twice and had the same experience twice.

Player name: Haste

Ally code: 398-126-925

Device: iPad 2017 (latest version)

Region: US

Timezone: Eastern

Message 23 of 59 (696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue at the others - no mk3 carabanti although I did get the 75k credits yesterday

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile 
OS Version 7
Ally Code: 792-437-889
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? This time, with the MK3 Carbanti Sensory Array
Summarize your bug I received the popup, but did not receive the MK3, and it is not in my inbox. - I also checked to see if I have a MK3 in my inventory by way of the shipments page -0 MK3 Carabantis
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how'd you'd see.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region EST
Country  United States

Message 24 of 59 (688 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all,

Thank you for raising this issue. For all of you who have not received the in game rewards paired with the blog announcement, please file a ticket at help.ea.com as our Customer Support team will assist you with this.

Message 25 of 59 (1,863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I too did not receive this gift, although it did work properly for the 75K credits the previous day.

My 'You own" count on carbanti is still at zero, and I never got the inbox notification that the gift award was successful.

Customer Support on my ticket has, so far, been no help.

Message 26 of 59 (665 Views)

★ Novice

I also had this issue but can't seem to create a post about this. Add me to the list of people who didn't receive the MK 3 Carbanti please.
Username: Zeddicus
Ally code: 791-229-676

Message 27 of 59 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA_Mindtricks,

I did file a ticket (#40161399)

However, I was told that I would need to attach some kind of proof, and would need to wait 24 hours.  I don't really have proof, as the popup disappeared, as well as the in-game email. 

I will be attaching a screenshot of this post in the hopes it counts as proof enough.

Message 28 of 59 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I got 4 callbacks on my case. The first one, as I explained above, asked me for proof and to wait 24 hours. They also sent me an email telling me how to reboot my phone and the app.

The second and third callbacks both resulted in hangups from the EA side. Both initial reps indicated there would be a 45 second to a minute period with no sound, then hold music. On the second call, as soon as the call was transferred, the call ended. On the third call, I waited on hold 3 minutes, at which point a woman answered, but obviously could not hear me. I stayed on the line anyway, for about 3 more minutes, until she hung up on me.

The fourth callback, I finally got a positive result. The lady listened to my complaint, asked me some questions, put me on hold a few minutes, then returned and credited my account with a Mk 3 Carbanti.

Moral of the story: Keep trying. Eventually you'll get a rep that has some clue of what they're doing.
Message 29 of 59 (644 Views)

★ Novice
EA_MindTricks,

I did this, and they told me to come here.

“Thank you for contacting EA Help and informing us of your issue.

I sincerely apologize for the delay caused in responding to your issue and appreciate your patience. This is Shital from the Tech team following up your incident.

Please post feedback on the forum, as all bonuses were sent from Studio side, as Customer Support wont re-add those manually”
Message 30 of 59 (638 Views)