Did not receive Darth Sid after 400 Ally trade

by AstroalanSanji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not receive Darth Sid after 400 Ally trade

★★★ Newbie
I traded the 400 Ally "tokens" for Darth Sid and have not received the character yet.
Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not receive Darth Sid after 400 Ally trade

Community Manager

@AstroalanSanji Hi,

For turning in the tokens, you will get 5 Darth Sidious shards. Unfortunately you will need to continue to buy more shards until you have enough to unlock him.

You should be able to see how many you have currently if you click on characters in the main menu and then scroll down to the unlocked characters. Just below Darth Sidious should be two numbers, the first will show many shards you have currently, the second will show how many you need to unlock him.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (400 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AstroalanSanji Hi,

For turning in the tokens, you will get 5 Darth Sidious shards. Unfortunately you will need to continue to buy more shards until you have enough to unlock him.

You should be able to see how many you have currently if you click on characters in the main menu and then scroll down to the unlocked characters. Just below Darth Sidious should be two numbers, the first will show many shards you have currently, the second will show how many you need to unlock him.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I figured this out AFTER sending the initial message and playing more so I could experience the same situation again. Standard smile  Thank you for the reply.

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

Community Manager

@AstroalanSanji Ah glad to hear that you figured it out.

Have fun, hope you can unlock him soon! Standard smile

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)