Did not get placed into Grand Arena

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7+
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 247-845-712
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Clicked join on GAC, but it did not place me into the event and now I'm locked out. I know I clicked join, even if the logs don't show it. This problem has happened for a bunch of people. What are you going to do to help us out?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my registration in game.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I opened a ticket within 2 minutes of the lock, and had a CG support call. Guy was really nice and knew SWGOH well, but I was the very first ticket opened for this issue on their end, and so he said unless more people reported it (which it seems like they are), then they couldn't do anything about it.

I asked for minimum compensation at the end: Give me last place rewards for the GA round. He didn't seem receptive, but to me that's the only thing that seems even remotely close to fair short of restarting the round, which they probably won't do for a 0.1% bug rate.

Anyway, extremely disappointing - we've all been clamoring for content, and this is it, but now I don't even get to play the content I've been looking forward to? I spent many hours reworking my mods. I enjoy talking to friends and guildmates sharing our progress. I love PvP and ranking competitions, I like to try to get the highest I can. And ofcourse there's the rewards at the end - beyond the league unlock in the stores.

Message 1 of 10 (524 Views)

Re: Did not get placed into Grand Arena

★★ Novice

This same thing happened to me, how do I get compensation for missing rewards that I can’t earn do to glitch they say exists but won’t restart the event? So unfair!

Message 2 of 10 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

obviously I made a posting about this as well and was basically stuffed off.  I already have 15 ship wins. that's all I can do. shut out.

Message 3 of 10 (496 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here but I’m trying to get as much compensation as I can. Others have already gotten first place tokens

Message 4 of 10 (490 Views)

★ Apprentice

how do you get that? I made this post but they dismissed me

is there something else I can do?

Message 5 of 10 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep filling out tickets and so far I have gotten 800 crystals and 20 pulse modulators but I’m not going to be satisfied until I get first place championship tokens as others have!

Message 6 of 10 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice

The same ! ticket close and no answer ... good client relation ....

Message 7 of 10 (459 Views)

★ Apprentice

how do you fill out a ticket? never did that before

Message 8 of 10 (442 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this same problem, U was never guven a chance to join Grand arena and was constantly looking to join! Was never given an option to join. Hopefully we can get EA support / the SWGOH devs to help us put

Message 9 of 10 (431 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I sweat I registered but didn’t got place. I’m so mad. Anyway a 24h lock fase for a 28 days event is a joke... come on EA, do something

Message 10 of 10 (419 Views)