Did not get Samsung pack in my existing game on Android

by s_wanderno36

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did not get Samsung pack in my existing game on Android

★★ Novice

Hey there,

I have recently bought a new phone and wanted to transfer my game. When I started the game on the new device I had to go through the tutorial again as it did not give me the option to retrieve my existing game from Google Play. After finishing the tutorial the Samsung pack popped up in shipments and I ignored it. I went to settings to retrieve my old game and when I started it the pack was gone from shipments.

Can you help me retrieve the pack?

Message 1 of 6 (346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did not get Samsung pack in my existing game on Android

Community Manager

@s_wanderno36 I don't actually have the specifics, but I believe it is only available until a certain threshold in the game is reached, you are likely already past that on your main account.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (319 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@s_wanderno36 Hi,

I am glad to hear that you were able to import your existing account.

As for the Samsung pack, it is only available in certain conditions, unfortunately your existing account does not meet them.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (321 Views)

★★ Novice
could you be a bit more specific what these special conditions are?
Message 3 of 6 (310 Views)

Community Manager

@s_wanderno36 I don't actually have the specifics, but I believe it is only available until a certain threshold in the game is reached, you are likely already past that on your main account.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 6 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

OK. Fair enough. To be honest I thought about it the last couple of days and i cannot completely exclude that I even got the pack in the very beginning when I started out.

Anyways, the only really interesting thing in it would have been the Vader-shards, but it's not a huge loss

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Cheers

Message 5 of 6 (290 Views)

Community Manager

@s_wanderno36 No worries!

The good thing is that you will get a lot of Vader shards anyway from achievements. So just keep doing those and you should hopefully be all set for Vader soon.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (286 Views)