Did burn debuff kill the toon or Jango

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Mate 20 Pro
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 794928296
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not getting credit of kill to count towards a feat.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Apply burning to a toon who is about to die, causing the burn debuff to kill it at the start of it's next turn, using a toon who has ties to the Shadow Collective.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Participating in GAC, trying to get the "This is about revenge" feat. I entered battle with Han Solo, Jango Fett and Greedo. Killed the opponent's 3 toons (Solo, Thrawn and Jolee) but only get credit for killing 2. I think the 3rd was finished off with Jango's burning debuff. So I'm thinking this is acting as expected, and this would also be true for thermal detonators?

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did burn debuff kill the toon or Jango

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scradave and thanks for the report.

We discussed this with the team and and your assumption is correct. This is working as designed and only abilities that kill the opponent such as basics and specials (not Burn, Thermal Detonator or other debuffs) will count towards the feat "This Is About Revenge". 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

All Replies

Re: Did burn debuff kill the toon or Jango

EA Live QV Team

Hi @scradave and thanks for the report.

We discussed this with the team and and your assumption is correct. This is working as designed and only abilities that kill the opponent such as basics and specials (not Burn, Thermal Detonator or other debuffs) will count towards the feat "This Is About Revenge". 

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)