Did I just lose everything ?

by rabitwombat7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Did I just lose everything ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Omg...just opened the app...and it shows the beginning intro at the holotable like I just started the game...Did my account just got reset?I don't want to finish the tutorial to find out. Help. Does anyone else have this problem? I restarted the app and it's the same thing right after loading cantina. Stupid cut scene of the tutorial at the beginning of the game. Last I checked I just reached level 54. Is this the reward I get? Or did I beat this game already.>.>
Message 1 of 4 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Did I just lose everything ?

★ Guide

Did you connect with your google play account? If you did just finish the tutorial then log back in. It worked for me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (649 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Did you connect with your google play account? If you did just finish the tutorial then log back in. It worked for me.

Message 2 of 4 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
It worked! Thanks! After being disappointed opening 3 100k player packs in fifa...losing this acc would make me lose my mind. You sir have saved my sanity! *raise cantina glass*
Message 3 of 4 (632 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same issue but i am on iOS. Customer support said if i didnt log in through game center there is nothing they can do about it. the syncing with game center option only happened twice. 

Message 4 of 4 (483 Views)