Original Post

Accepted Solution

Diamond sky dive trail had & lost from series 3 split 1

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? BROWN PRIDESS
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. aZtronaut1
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Activate my diamond trail
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. In dropship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07-17-20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I dont have my trail when dropping from dropship.
What should be happening instead? My diamond trail showed be appearing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure

I reached diamond 4 in ranked Series 3 split 1 and dont have my diamond trail anymore, my squad mate still has his when we drop.

Message 1 of 7 (1,672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Diamond sky dive trail had & lost from series 3 split 1

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@BROWNPRIDESS 

Hello! You're showing me a picture of Diamond in Series 3 but there was no reward for Diamond.
Go to your player stats in-game and see what was your rank in Series 1 and 2? That's when Diamond dive trail was available in rewards.

Keep in mind that many players abused the system and got demoted.

Players who earned any Dive trail in Series 1 or 2 will be grandfathered in, and will keep the trails forever.

Your friend might have a Diamond dive trail from Series 1 or 2 because there is no Diamond dive trail anymore.

You'll get a Dive trail only if you reach Master rank or Apex Predator Top 500.

Ranked rewards end of season.

For example,

If you place Apex Predator in Ranked Series 3, you will have the Apex Predator dive trail available for the duration of Series 4, then it will be removed.

@TriggerWordz 

I haven't tested this but they say:

Ranked rewards will be granted for the highest tier achieved in either split of the series, but exclusive animated badges will be granted if you can make it to the same tier both splits.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,567 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@BROWNPRIDESS 

The rewards for ranked only applies to the rank you had when the second split ended. So if you were diamond in the 1st split and gold in the next, you wont get your rewards for the diamond rank and will get it for the gold rank so you could not get your reward. 

Edit: Oops I guess I was wrong! I'll factcheck a lot more on the future 😅

Message 2 of 7 (1,637 Views)

★★ Novice

I had it after that series ended and now I dont, the problem is that the dive trail disappeared from my dive trail menu. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@BROWNPRIDESS 

Hello! You're showing me a picture of Diamond in Series 3 but there was no reward for Diamond.
Go to your player stats in-game and see what was your rank in Series 1 and 2? That's when Diamond dive trail was available in rewards.

Keep in mind that many players abused the system and got demoted.

Players who earned any Dive trail in Series 1 or 2 will be grandfathered in, and will keep the trails forever.

Your friend might have a Diamond dive trail from Series 1 or 2 because there is no Diamond dive trail anymore.

You'll get a Dive trail only if you reach Master rank or Apex Predator Top 500.

Ranked rewards end of season.

For example,

If you place Apex Predator in Ranked Series 3, you will have the Apex Predator dive trail available for the duration of Series 4, then it will be removed.

@TriggerWordz 

I haven't tested this but they say:

Ranked rewards will be granted for the highest tier achieved in either split of the series, but exclusive animated badges will be granted if you can make it to the same tier both splits.

Message 4 of 7 (1,568 Views)

★ Apprentice
@TriggerWordz you are wrong...
Message 5 of 7 (1,523 Views)

Ranked Season 3

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been on Apex Legends in over half a year because i joined the Army and went off to basic training. Right before that i was ranked Diamond in Season 3,  i remember this cool dive trail i was promised. Well i hop back on now season 5 about to be Season 6, and notice that i have a platinum badge and no dive trail. I want this to be fixed because i also have proof i was Diamond. (((Gamertag RKG Reckless Xbox One))) *please fix right away :,(

Message 6 of 7 (1,531 Views)

Re: Ranked Season 3

Champion (Retired)
@GMEN4LIFE1977
Season 3 must be ranked series 2. There was a diamond dive trail reward and permanent, i received it but many players abused the system and got demoted.
I'm not sure what happened maybe you crashed a lot, maybe bad internet maybe you had too many loss forgiveness on your account and that's a bad thing to have when the time comes for rewards. But the system has improved now loss forgiveness is limited.

Keep in mind that there is no diamond dive trail anymore and if you reach Master or Predator rank the dive trail will be a temporary reward for 1 season. Ranked rewards at the end of each season.
Message 7 of 7 (1,410 Views)