Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 9-5-2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Started up a franchise, simmed the preseason. After 3 weeks in the preseaon, Devin bush had over 100 snaps played. I played week 1 of the regular season, checked his snaps after the game and they reset to his stats from that game game. Played week 2 and same thing happened.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play franchise, sim the presason, play week 1 of the regular season and see for yourself.
What happens when the bug occurs? The snaps are not accumulating, just the previous games results count.
What do you expect to see? This to get fixed soon.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I know this has been a bug but I thought it was fixed.

Message 1 of 10 (858 Views)

Re: Dev traits still not counting properly

★★★★ Novice

I also tested this out on PS4, same thing happens

Message 2 of 10 (839 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also in one of my games I played. It said to throw for Ben Roethlisberger 20th career touchdown pass. I’m 100% sure he surpassed that years ago.

Message 3 of 10 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this game has been out a month already and no fixes. I want a refund,as I only play this game for franchise. I will never purchase madden again.

Message 4 of 10 (813 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Refinedaxiom Yea, I only play franchise on madden and some online head to head with friends but I buy madden for franchise mainly. This madden has been the worst with bugs from the start. I get the hurricane is not helping them fix issues but the dev trait bug had been around since the first week the game released and it still ain't fixed even though they said they did in a previous update. And the bug with Ben's 20th career passing touchdown is definitely something new to me. It also had me throw to JuJu for his 10th career TD when he already has 14...
Message 5 of 10 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly. I can deal with the * commentary and stat references and innaccuracy. Just fix the def strait so I can start rebuilding my packers. Unlocked superstar trait for rashawn Gary like week 6. He actually kept it for 3 weeks then in week 10 he went back down to hidden.  I'm just waiting for nhl cause atleast that is good. Has depth. And gives a damn about franchise and teambuilding

Message 6 of 10 (797 Views)

Franchise development trait does not affect weekly training

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? danfans94
Date/time issue occurred 8/25-9/5
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug In franchise the development trait does not affect my players training at all. It doesn’t matter if it’s normal or superstar x-factor it makes no difference. The only things that matter are the position on the depth chart, the medal earned, and the scheme fit. My superstar players should be earning more Xp points so that they develop faster in their weekly training. I only play franchise and a lot of times I like to accumulate lower rated players and develop a team over years into a powerhouse because I think it’s more fun that way. If I can’t get the bug fixed or explained I will likely return the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to franchise and progress normal and superstar players and then check their weekly progression and the points earned during practice are the same.
What happens when the bug occurs? My players don’t develop properly.
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be fixed. In years past my star players developed faster and gained more points during their focus training than the normal development trait players.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

The first photo is of my weekly training with Baker Mayfield in “focus training” he has superstar development and gains 500 xp in practice and 300 in focus training. In the second picture Garrett Gilbert who only has a normal development trait was switched to the starter and put into focus training. He then gains 500 in practice and 300 in focus training just like Baker did in week 1 even though his development trait is drastically different.

Message 7 of 10 (792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing with the whole...i run for 10 yards and announcers say I'm stopped for a loss. I dont care just please fix the core stat mechanics. Or change the edit player.....because even if you edit your rookies to have a star or super star trait....it only sticks for one game...then reverts back to hidden. Its impossibly frustrating

Message 8 of 10 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too...with Noah Fant
Message 9 of 10 (707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Its amazing. Another update passes by and the dev trait bug still isn’t fixed!

Message 10 of 10 (650 Views)