Dev traits not revealing

by DrLatBC

Original Post

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I thought I would had this info just in case it wasn't known. Creating a franchise with default pre season roster does not have this bug. But those rosters are out off date and we use the active roster setting in create a franchise and that's where the bug is, also it is in both online and offline franchises. 

Message 81 of 164 (1,132 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've been using the pre season rosters for my franchise and I have not had this bug. So you may be onto something.....

Message 82 of 164 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@timmeh1988 are you able to do the training ? I guess I would rather use pre season roster and train manualy than sim all training....
Message 83 of 164 (1,118 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah I do the weekly training... so far I havent had an issue. I have just started a new franchise post patch, so we'll see how it goes. 

Message 84 of 164 (1,107 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@AscendedSoul wrote:

@EA_Blueberry I thought I would had this info just in case it wasn't known. Creating a franchise with default pre season roster does not have this bug. But those rosters are out off date and we use the active roster setting in create a franchise and that's where the bug is, also it is in both online and offline franchises. 

Will try this once i figure out why i can't switch players in this solo battle i'm trying to play lmao

Message 85 of 164 (1,099 Views)

Community Manager

@AscendedSoul wrote:

That's some really good info and at least a workaround for this while the team is looking into it. We've raised it up to the team that this is still happening. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 86 of 164 (1,079 Views)

Hidden Dev Snaps Still Not Counting After Update - Offline Franchise

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/21 10AM
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Downloaded the update and it says it patched the franchise, however still didn't count It happens when you use Active Rosters in offline franchise mode. Had an active franchise that was patched, used custom coach and active rosters > Simulated first week > Exited out > Went back in and showed 0 snaps played. Started a new offline franchise with active rosters > Simulated the first week > Saved it > Exited out -Went back into franchise and checked DK Metcalf and the snaps count reset. Using Preason rosters works just fine. The update fixed that portion, just not active rosters. Also if you change a player to Star after the first preseason game, the hidden dev trait will not count any snaps ->Simulated 3 weeks and player was a starter and still showed zero snaps played even after 1 week
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) start an offline franchise mode > Use active rosters > Simulate a game > Save > Exit out > Go back in > Snaps still zero again. 2) Edit a player after 1 week to star > Save it > simulate a game > Shows zero snaps played for hidden Dev
What happens when the bug occurs? Snaps are reset back to zero after exiting franchise mode
What do you expect to see? 1) snap count should not reset snap count. 2) should start counting after switching player to hidden dev trait
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Online Franchise mode was patched. Also using preseason rosters work just fine. It is when you use active rosters that the glitch is still happening

Message 87 of 164 (1,019 Views)

Re: Rookie down tracker resets to 0 after exiting and re-loading a franchise

★★★ Newbie

Players developing trait meter went backwards after playing games as noted in other comments. Please fix I have nick bosa and it sucks not getting his ability bc of a bug . It happened once’s the patch was implemented. 

Message 88 of 164 (991 Views)

★★ Novice

In an online mode I drafted a bunch of hidden development players in the first draft. If I don’t change their positions, their snap #s accumulate normally. I played every game. I simmed training after gwtting gold the first time. But if I change their position (i.e. from LOLB to ROLB or LE to RE, their snaps reset or stay the same). I thought the bug was fixed but obviously not. 

Message 89 of 164 (1,122 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The hidden potential is still broken for some players.  DK Metcalf is not accumulating snaps in all 3 Connected franchises I'm in.  Good job on his likeness but it would be nice to have his dev reveal and be able to get a story for him once it does.

Message 90 of 164 (1,086 Views)