Dev traits not revealing

by DrLatBC

Original Post

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★★★ Apprentice

@superboby83 wrote:

Yes but to play on the cloud you need the psn+ witch is the biggest scam of the ps4.

Anyway, this bug is a scandal, it means that this game was not test on ps4 and Xbox before it was sold.

It also means Ea doesn t care about franchise players because fixing a save program takes less than 4h. 

No they prefer add new pack player in Mut and continue to steel your money with this broken game mod.

Cloud doesn't fix it. I just started a new franchise on cloud to see if this was the problem/if the problem was fixed in the most recent patches.

It still happens.

Message 61 of 164 (1,099 Views)

Unlocking player development

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jabberwocky413
Date/time issue occurred 8/17/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Players who have a locked player development that require 500 downs to be played aren’t unlocking. The downs aren’t being recorded. I have a rookie who has played a full season and it still says 0/500. This is a common occurrence with several players, but some work.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In your programming or something
What happens when the bug occurs? Downs aren’t recorded for development unlock.
What do you expect to see? Downs being recorded and player development unlocked.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 62 of 164 (883 Views)

★ Apprentice

just to up the post so it s not forgotten and it s 19 days now without fix .............

Message 63 of 164 (917 Views)

Community Manager

@telkrann wrote:

just to up the post so it s not forgotten and it s 19 days now without fix .............

I have my eyes on this post and the team is looking to address this as soon as possible. It won't be forgotten! 

Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 164 (915 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Looking to address this doesn’t actually sound like they are working on this now. It’s a huge issue on the only major upgrade that franchise has received this year. Really disappointed that it hasn’t been fixed or that it was even sent out with this game ruining bug. I know MUT makes all the money but franchise is being left to rot and as someone who has had madden every year for longer than I can remember this is the first time I wish there was an alternative to buy. Any chance of an actual timescale as your are being very vague.

Message 65 of 164 (905 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there anyway around this bug that anyone knows about? Also if you sim through the first season and you get the traits unlocked, does your new rookies have the same bug? 

Message 66 of 164 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

All rookies regardless of what year your in seem to have this bug. It is a killer and has stopped me from playing. I preordered almost 2 months in advance and have only played once because this bug makes it borderline impossible to stand.

Message 67 of 164 (1,099 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. But I guess it's low priority because I'm getting no acknowledgement from developers here or on Twitter. Even tried Ea help...

Message 68 of 164 (1,076 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Pr0digy21 As long as we keep this post on the front page, they can't ignore it.
Message 69 of 164 (1,062 Views)

★ Apprentice

I heard  there was an update today, is this bug fixed now?

Message 70 of 164 (1,007 Views)