Dev traits not revealing

by DrLatBC

Original Post

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★★ Novice
@DrLatBC Agreed same problem here, some work some don't..seems like none track perfectly based off what progression says on snap count.
Message 21 of 164 (2,378 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, any luck so far?

Message 22 of 164 (2,351 Views)

Qb1 rookie teammates x factor progression

★★ Newbie

The amount of time played with my rookie teammates keeps resetting to 0. I'm 10 games into my season and I'm trying to unlock my teammates x factor. 

Message 23 of 164 (2,295 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Mexi444 wrote:

Nothing done yet as far as i know. I spoke with someone who said if you complete the season and continue onto season 2 after the draft their dev trats will unlock but I haven't personally seen it yet as im in wk 14 but i hope an update comes today or tomorrow...

They will show up season 2 but if you have a superstar or X factor you will never unlock their abilities during season 1 if this is not fixed 

the game play is amazing my fav madden so far but the amount of highly noticeable bugs this madden are insane and totally ruining the experience 

Message 24 of 164 (2,316 Views)

Rookie down tracker resets to 0 after exiting and re-loading a franchise

★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bloodymike2001
Date/time issue occurred August 6th, 8:12
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When I load a saved franchise, the down tracker resets to 0 underneath the hidden Dev trait. This is currently only happening to Dexter Lawrence and none of my other rookies, but I have seen multiple reports of this affecting everyone's rookies in their game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play offline franchise with the New York Giants and after saving and reloading, the down tracker will be reset to zero.
What happens when the bug occurs? The down tracker underneath the hidden Dev trait is reset to zero when reloading a previously saved franchise.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see an accurate accounting of downs played by all rookies so that the hidden Dev trait is unlocked.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. The game does not crash with this bug.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not applicable
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not applicable

Message 25 of 164 (2,489 Views)

Re: Rookie down tracker resets to 0 after exiting and re-loading a franchise

★★★ Apprentice

EA Please devote all resources to fixing this and the kicking bug asap. The game is unplayable right now when dealing with both bugs. This is ridiculous.

Message 26 of 164 (2,481 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a similar issue where it resets when I exit but in addition it also does not count downs that I play, but only ones if the game is simmed.

Also, the sports reporter will congratulate me and give me XP for a win regardless of the result. 

Message 27 of 164 (2,458 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't even encountered a "sports reporter" in my franchise. I'm still in the pre-season; is it supposed to happen there or only in the regular season?

Message 28 of 164 (2,442 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did several test with a team what seems to affect the rookie  hidden trait not unlocking :

- editing them and you dont even need to change anything the simple fact to go to the edit screen with bug it and all of your others rookies aswell

- doing training session manually ......... if you simulate training and only play match it will works 

- adding development point before having the trait unlocked

so the best way i find to overcome that issue for now is to simulate manually let say preseason and 2 3 regular games with all my hiden traits players as starters

BUT 

i mostly play FRANCHISE mode , this addition to the game is cool and its very frustrating and unacceptable that it s bugged and that they dont react or answer officialy to that

Message 29 of 164 (2,679 Views)

Rookie hidden devs resetting

★ Novice

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred All the time
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Rookies downs for hidden dev reset
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I slow dim games idk if that has anything to do with it
What happens when the bug occurs? The devs don’t show after 500 snaps
What do you expect to see? Them to show
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Cagg15
Date/time issue occurred All the time
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug The hidden rookie development downs keep resetting, my rookies have played over 500 snaps and says so under stats but on the hidden dev it won’t show it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk I slow sim all the games so idk if that has something to do with it
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn’t show devs even after 500 snaps the downs keep resetting
What do you expect to see? The development once I hit 500 snaps and for it not to reset
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 30 of 164 (2,665 Views)