by DrLatBC

Original Post

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★★★ Novice

@Penaltyb0x wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@AscendedSoul wrote:

@EA_Blueberry I thought I would had this info just in case it wasn't known. Creating a franchise with default pre season roster does not have this bug. But those rosters are out off date and we use the active roster setting in create a franchise and that's where the bug is, also it is in both online and offline franchises. 

That's some really good info and at least a workaround for this while the team is looking into it. We've raised it up to the team that this is still happening. Thumbs up

@UnseenPredat0r 

On the previous page I informed the thread it's still being looked into. As a Madden player myself, the workaround is great but ideally a lot of us want to use the most updated rosters. As soon as we find out more information on this we'll share it with you all as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Using preseason rosters is all fine and dandy, except tbat your preseason rosters are out of date as far as players go. I built a team full of UCLA players which some arent available on the preseason rosters. So yeah that doesnt work for me. I bought the game so i could run a franchise to see if i could win a superbowl with an all or mostly UCLA squad 

This may not help your current franchise with the UCLA players, but looks like this may be fixed for newly created franchises. Take a look a few posts above.

Message 151 of 164 (1,349 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here and I'm on xbox one x. I have even tried clearing cache reinstalled the game and still same thing. Game has to many bug and problems this k they should take a year off from making the game and come out with a new new madden in 2 yrs

Message 152 of 164 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

is it fixed though? i Started a franchise on active roster yesterday... didn't check it yet

Message 153 of 164 (1,228 Views)

Re: Solution/Workaround (hopefully)

★★★ Novice

Gamertag: Bankruptkhan455

Platform: XBox One 

Franchise affected: Every single stinkin' one I've tried - online / offline / BOTH

Rosters: I'm using updated - because who the hell wants to use a 2 Month old roster??  Am I right?

Eagerly awaiting your REPLY ... Thank you! 

Message 154 of 164 (1,150 Views)

★ Apprentice

any news ???

Message 155 of 164 (1,096 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@telkrann I posted a week ago saying PS4 active rosters was working, not sure if everyone else it is working for but mine works as it should
Message 156 of 164 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Novice

Daddyyy95 

PS4

both

updated

Message 157 of 164 (1,013 Views)

Stop being money hungry and fix what we want

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Itsbman26
Date/time issue occurred Not online, been an issue since it came out
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? None
Summarize your bug Create a player rookies will not have downs played accumulate for the season never revealing their development traits. You fixed that for regular players. Not for create a players. Please just stop catering to MUT. Madden was better before 2013.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Self explanatory. Listen to the fans for once. Franchise mode!!!!!
What happens when the bug occurs? Really
What do you expect to see? Create a player and all players, rookies getting their snaps counted
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Cmon
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Doesn’t matter for his one
Enter RAM memory size in GB Doesn’t matter for this one

Please do the right thing for once hellloooii

Message 158 of 164 (879 Views)

Rookie “down count” staying at zero

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AgentOtto48188
Date/time issue occurred 12/27/2019
Which part of the mode? Cloud
What is your Franchise League Name? AgentOtto48188
Summarize your bug The snap count on rookies staying at zero
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? The down count stays at 0/500
What do you expect to see? It fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s down count has remained at zero after 4 preseason and 4 regular season games 

Message 159 of 164 (820 Views)

Rookie Dev Traits/Downs Not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Tux Vendor
Date/time issue occurred All of the time
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? N/A
Summarize your bug Tracking downs-count for rookies does not work.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock a dev trait for a rookie and watch it not track your downs.
What happens when the bug occurs? ... It doesn’t track downs played with rookies to unlock their trait.
What do you expect to see? It to work - track downs properly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I’ve seen this as an issue for dozens of people over the past several months since the game came out and it’s all over the forums on multiple sites, yet still nothing has been done. I’m disappointingly not surprised at all.
My example is as follows:

David Montgomery (a rookie) had a break-out game following a text that then allowed him to develop a trait. Or so I thought. I needed to play “500 downs” with him

to unlock it and I’ve played near 100+ with him so far, but it still says “0/500”. I’m in an offline franchise on Xbox one, but I’ve seen this post for cloud ones and ones played with other people as well, across literally all platforms.
This is incredibly frustrating and made even more so by the fact I’ve seen so many other posts on it for months with nothing done. It makes the game significantly more difficult to enjoy, as I’ve been working to unlock that trait and have yet to see any result of that. An obvious, seemingly simple

patch is needed to fix the tracking of these downs to unlock the players trait. Please do so.

Message 160 of 164 (868 Views)