Dev traits not revealing

by DrLatBC

Original Post

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★★ Novice

Same thing with my franchise! Its literally making me not wanting to play this damn game! EA please update this bug like yesterday! Lots of us enjoy developing rookies and this kills it completely. 

Side note* I actually simulated my franchise to get the development revealed. It worked but after i left franchise mode and loaded back up it went to hidden and 0 downs played again!

Message 11 of 164 (3,960 Views)

Re: Rookie "Potential" not unlocking or progressing.

★★★ Newbie

Experiencing the same issue on the Xbox one. I have played over 7 games and every week it keeps resetting to 0. 

Message 12 of 164 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah the fog if war mechanic seems to be broken, hopefully they fix

Message 13 of 164 (1,753 Views)

★ Apprentice

How has this not been addressed yet? Literally effects one of the biggest franchise elements.

Message 14 of 164 (1,730 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Several of these bugs are very game breaking. It seems to me that they should be pouring all spare resources and time into getting this fixed. Game is unplayable for me right now.

Message 15 of 164 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on my xbxox one, my rookie says 0 down played when he is a starter and has played multiple games. I havnt even seen EA acknowledge this as an issue. 

Message 16 of 164 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with Wilkins on Miami. It appears to be a CFM bug. 

Message 17 of 164 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing the same issue on ps4. I am all the way to week 7. After every game he will have anywhere between 30 and 40 snaps, but as soon as i do the training for the next game it disappears and goes back to 0. Wish this problem would be fixed its really annoying.

Message 18 of 164 (1,224 Views)

★ Novice

Same issues here.  4 friends in an online CFM. We created players added them in to the initial roster that came with the game and those players along with all the rookies with hidden dev traits... none of them are getting their downs counted/tracked properly.  We are in week 8 and the downs continue to reset to zero.

Has anything been done to address this issue ??

Message 19 of 164 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nothing done yet as far as i know. I spoke with someone who said if you complete the season and continue onto season 2 after the draft their dev trats will unlock but I haven't personally seen it yet as im in wk 14 but i hope an update comes today or tomorrow...

Message 20 of 164 (1,647 Views)