Re: Dev traits not revealing

by telkrann

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I'm on Xbox and there was no update, it must be PS specific. In my opinion with active roster not working I've been picking a bad team like dolphin's on pre season roster and rebuilding them and relocating. It's a challenge and fun why we wait for ea to fix this. I also think they should separate ultimate team into a separate game so maybe ea would give a * about Franchise and "My career ish" mode.

Message 111 of 164 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Since the 1.11 update didn't fix the downs played counter, the only recourse, for those not in the cloud, is to do a complete reinstall of game, delete all saved data, start from the very beginning. When setting up your offline franchise, make sure you choose, pre-season roster. DO NOT CHOOSE UPDATED ROSTER. I did this process, and now my downs counter is working, my player is 1st year rookie, Devin Bush. I know it's a drag, Many on here have posted their displeasure with the issue, especially when some are already in their 3rd season. Well, all I can say from here, is, HEY, Frostbite Dev team, get on the ball and get this issue FIXED.

Message 112 of 164 (1,301 Views)

★★ Novice

3 weeks have went by and STILL no progress. So yeah You're really trying your best. We can tell.

Message 113 of 164 (1,188 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 114 of 164 (1,188 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@DrLatBC wrote:

@DrLatBC wrote:

@AFVet74 wrote:

Not sure if all you have notice, but, this afternoon, I got an update to Madden 20 1.11. Now here's the thing, I'm NOT at all knowledgeable of what was in the update. See, right before the update hit my PS4, I did the complete reinstall of my game, using the pre-season roster option to get the dev trait/downs played counter to work. But, here's the thing, while I was downloading the game, the update synced with the download. So, I'm in the dark, was it the reinstall alone that fixed the issue, or was it, the 1.11 update? If anyone knows what was in the 1.11 update, let us know.

Madden 20 version 1.11 changelog

• Madden NFL 20 patch 1.11 fixed crashing issues.
  • Added stability and performance improvements.
  • AI improvements.
  • Addressed freezing and lag issues.
  • Some minor under the hood fixes.

just got home, testing now.

I've started a cloud franchise, manually trained a week and edited multiple players, including one of the rookies in question.

After exiting the franchise, i loaded a different franchise, exited it, then loaded the new test franchise. My rookie still has all his snap count, so far so good. Will play a few more games and reload a few more times and update thread.

just to clarify did the cloud franchise work with active roster or still just preseason? 

and, even though I'm not necessarily a fan of the developer bashing in this thread, or the whole forum for that matter, I think it is time for one of the community managers to say something about this problem... 

@EA_Blueberry  any news yet? 

Message 115 of 164 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@pad791 wrote:

@DrLatBC wrote:

@DrLatBC wrote:

@AFVet74 wrote:

Not sure if all you have notice, but, this afternoon, I got an update to Madden 20 1.11. Now here's the thing, I'm NOT at all knowledgeable of what was in the update. See, right before the update hit my PS4, I did the complete reinstall of my game, using the pre-season roster option to get the dev trait/downs played counter to work. But, here's the thing, while I was downloading the game, the update synced with the download. So, I'm in the dark, was it the reinstall alone that fixed the issue, or was it, the 1.11 update? If anyone knows what was in the 1.11 update, let us know.

Madden 20 version 1.11 changelog

• Madden NFL 20 patch 1.11 fixed crashing issues.
  • Added stability and performance improvements.
  • AI improvements.
  • Addressed freezing and lag issues.
  • Some minor under the hood fixes.

just got home, testing now.

I've started a cloud franchise, manually trained a week and edited multiple players, including one of the rookies in question.

After exiting the franchise, i loaded a different franchise, exited it, then loaded the new test franchise. My rookie still has all his snap count, so far so good. Will play a few more games and reload a few more times and update thread.

just to clarify did the cloud franchise work with active roster or still just preseason? 

and, even though I'm not necessarily a fan of the developer bashing in this thread, or the whole forum for that matter, I think it is time for one of the community managers to say something about this problem... 

@EA_Blueberry  any news yet? 

I believe the only options for cloud are updated rosters and custom, not preseason, BUT active roster is the answer either way.

Usually i go back and forth playing mut and franchise, so i haven't tested this all that extensively, but at least on pc this problem was resolved for me anyways.

As it seems not everyone has the same experience, i won't be closing this thread yet.

Message 116 of 164 (1,051 Views)

★★ Novice

Still having them reset on our online league as well 

Message 117 of 164 (971 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Swizz_Diggs wrote:

Still having them reset on our online league as well 

Just out of curiosity, did you try making a new one or are you using the old one?

Message 118 of 164 (925 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nothing has changed atleast on PS4

online franchise still bugging

and allways the bug with the Kicker and Punter not responding in the 4th quarter.......

See EA ??? what you did !!! i m sure Andrew Luck retires because of THOSE bugs !!!! Standard smile good luck to him with his new life by the way

and PLZ any official make a statement on where it s going with franchise mode it s really getting ridiculous...........

Message 119 of 164 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry can we please get an update on this issue please. It’s starting to get ridiculous to be honest

Message 120 of 164 (894 Views)