Re: Dev traits not revealing

by AFVet74

Original Post

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@AscendedSoul wrote:

@EA_Blueberry I thought I would had this info just in case it wasn't known. Creating a franchise with default pre season roster does not have this bug. But those rosters are out off date and we use the active roster setting in create a franchise and that's where the bug is, also it is in both online and offline franchises. 

That's some really good info and at least a workaround for this while the team is looking into it. We've raised it up to the team that this is still happening. Thumbs up

@UnseenPredat0r 

On the previous page I informed the thread it's still being looked into. As a Madden player myself, the workaround is great but ideally a lot of us want to use the most updated rosters. As soon as we find out more information on this we'll share it with you all as soon as we can. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 101 of 164 (1,763 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay! Thank you Blueberry I didn't see your other reply. My b. I just wanted to check in cause I'm really excited to use this feature once it's fixed. Thanks for responding Standard smile

Message 102 of 164 (1,757 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The work around isn’t great blueberry, what would be great is for the new addition to franchise to work, whether I use pre season, active or any edited roster I choose, I don’t understand how it can be released to us the paying public not working and still not be fixed almost a month later. If I did something like that at my job I would lose it. Can we please get more regular updates on a potential solution please

Message 103 of 164 (1,735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Like many others, I'm dealing with the problem as well, even after, a total uninstall of 20 and reinstall in order for the patch to link with the franchise. Now, with that said, I find it unacceptable to have to do the same thing all over again, and choose the pre-season roster in order to get the dev trait to work. I personally talked with someone on the phone at EA help, we talked at great lengths on this issue. So, they, EA, according to the rep, is fully aware, just like, Blueberry has indicated they are, unfortunately, the 1.10 patch did nothing for this issue, which means we are at the whim and will of the developers to make the fix. When, is anyones guess, which leaves us with one alternative, and that's to do undo everything and use the pre-season roster. So, anyone on the dev team reading this, is there any attempt at fixing this, and can you at least give us a wild * guess as too when?

Message 104 of 164 (1,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This needs to be hot fixed. Not put off until the next big update like you did this time. Fixing Enforcer players hit sticking every tackle and forcing 3-6 fumbles a game. Kick meters disappearing randomly in 4th quarter and the Dev traits should be of the utmost priority because of how game breaking they are. Honestly glad I didnt buy madden when it dropped. You have one more month of EA origin access to get your * together and im done. I decided to give you guys another shot at madden after being out for years. You have NOT impressed me at all. Fix your mess.

Message 105 of 164 (1,710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not sure if all you have notice, but, this afternoon, I got an update to Madden 20 1.11. Now here's the thing, I'm NOT at all knowledgeable of what was in the update. See, right before the update hit my PS4, I did the complete reinstall of my game, using the pre-season roster option to get the dev trait/downs played counter to work. But, here's the thing, while I was downloading the game, the update synced with the download. So, I'm in the dark, was it the reinstall alone that fixed the issue, or was it, the 1.11 update? If anyone knows what was in the 1.11 update, let us know.

Message 106 of 164 (1,626 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@AFVet74 wrote:

Not sure if all you have notice, but, this afternoon, I got an update to Madden 20 1.11. Now here's the thing, I'm NOT at all knowledgeable of what was in the update. See, right before the update hit my PS4, I did the complete reinstall of my game, using the pre-season roster option to get the dev trait/downs played counter to work. But, here's the thing, while I was downloading the game, the update synced with the download. So, I'm in the dark, was it the reinstall alone that fixed the issue, or was it, the 1.11 update? If anyone knows what was in the 1.11 update, let us know.

Madden 20 version 1.11 changelog

• Madden NFL 20 patch 1.11 fixed crashing issues.
  • Added stability and performance improvements.
  • AI improvements.
  • Addressed freezing and lag issues.
  • Some minor under the hood fixes.

just got home, testing now.

Message 107 of 164 (1,578 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@DrLatBC wrote:

@AFVet74 wrote:

Madden 20 version 1.11 changelog

• Madden NFL 20 patch 1.11 fixed crashing issues.
  • Added stability and performance improvements.
  • AI improvements.
  • Addressed freezing and lag issues.
  • Some minor under the hood fixes.

just got home, testing now.

I've started a cloud franchise, manually trained a week and edited multiple players, including one of the rookies in question.

After exiting the franchise, i loaded a different franchise, exited it, then loaded the new test franchise. My rookie still has all his snap count, so far so good. Will play a few more games and reload a few more times and update thread.

Message 108 of 164 (1,567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry:

I apologize if something isnt clear because of my language. Im not a native speaker and Im not speaking english too often. I have looked into the franchise after the latest update 1.11 on ps4.

First of all:

After my tries everything works fine with preseason rosters on not cloud saving.

Editing players on active rosters although works fine.

But there are some issues with this Problem on active rosters without cloud saving left:

- If you save the game manually and load the manual saved file, the counter goes back to zero and starts again counting from zero. (Personally I would be fine, if its counting correctly on the previous data, but it doesnt.)

- If you do training manually and restart training, the counter although goes back to zero.

I hope this helps to fix the remainig issues on this Problem.

Message 109 of 164 (1,523 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still not working for me, tried multiple cloud and offline with active or altered rosters with editing and not editing, always sim training and preseason games but as soon as I play a game they go down from 250 snaps to 54, if I then quit and go back in all reset to 0

All I want to do is play a franchise with active rosters (always trade in a few rookies) and have the new mechanic work. I don’t edit the rookies so not sure why it won’t work

blueberry can we have an update today to see if v1.11 was supposed to sort this issue? If not how much longer can we expect to wait? The finished product doesn’t work and if this is not sorted soon can we go about getting refunds for digital purchases because it has totally ruined madden 20 for me.

Message 110 of 164 (1,881 Views)