Re: Dev traits not revealing

by DrLatBC

Original Post

DK Metcalf hidden potential after update

★★★★★ Novice

DK Metcalfs downs played are still not counting even after the update the still get reset after exiting and going to different franchise. 

Good job on his likeness but it be nice to unlock this player fully before playing all of his rookie season.

Message 91 of 164 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice

Blueberry even after the update that said would fix it in the notes I'm still having the issue. So are my friends. Please tell me you guys are aware that it wasn't fixed and are still working on it Frown

Message 92 of 164 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue was supposedly fixed according to update note . Yet it still occurs in my game. Good job EA!

Message 93 of 164 (947 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@schaefdogg3 wrote:

This issue was supposedly fixed according to update note . Yet it still occurs in my game. Good job EA!

There's 2 work around. 

1) start a cloud save and don't manually do training or edit your players.

Or

2) offline save with preseason roster.

Both work, I have tested them myself.

Message 94 of 164 (933 Views)

★★★ Novice

I actually sim through trainings already. I want to play with the most updated roster, and this shouldn't be something that we have to find work arounds to make work. This should just work in the first place.

My disappointment is in no way directed at you by the way! I really do appreciate you reaching out with the ideas!

Message 95 of 164 (931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@schaefdogg3 wrote:

I actually sim through trainings already. I want to play with the most updated roster, and this shouldn't be something that we have to find work arounds to make work. This should just work in the first place.

My disappointment is in no way directed at you by the way! I really do appreciate you reaching out with the ideas!

I couldn't agree more. There's a reason I watch this thread like a hawk, the game has been out to the public for a MONTH. This is a game breaking feature on one of their biggest selling points for this Madden, * ridiculous.

Message 96 of 164 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

It really is ridiculous and disappointing. Especially when compared to the lack of these sorts of issues in NBA 2K or MLB the Show. Don't get me wrong, every game has it's issues. But these kinds of issues ruin a game for a lot of us. 

Message 97 of 164 (912 Views)

★ Apprentice

it s not only ruining the game, but it s also ruining the faith customers have in EA if they still have some........

30 days roughly the game is out and no fix no compensation of any sort....... ( i m not the kind to complain BUT here i mean come on !!! digital preorder to play as soon as possible and result = around 50 hours of frustration trying to make the franchise mode work ???? )

I bought madden every years for maybe 15 years now or more, i've allways been a bit surprised EA is the exclusive owner of NFL rights for games , a bit of concurrence maybe could do some goods.

Anyway each year i had fun playing the franchise mode and developping my players and my favorite teams, thuis year the dream turn to a nightmare not only for me but for EA too

they release a very fun and exciting feature to the franchise mode with this hidden trait development and X Factor , superstar thing and it s broken like hell

Extreemly frustrating for the players and extreemly bad for the image of EA

and its still broken and as far as i know but i may be wrong i don t find any track of an official communication around that subject but this topic 

Message 98 of 164 (900 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@telkrann wrote:

it s not only ruining the game, but it s also ruining the faith customers have in EA if they still have some........

30 days roughly the game is out and no fix no compensation of any sort....... ( i m not the kind to complain BUT here i mean come on !!! digital preorder to play as soon as possible and result = around 50 hours of frustration trying to make the franchise mode work ???? )

I bought madden every years for maybe 15 years now or more, i've allways been a bit surprised EA is the exclusive owner of NFL rights for games , a bit of concurrence maybe could do some goods.

Anyway each year i had fun playing the franchise mode and developping my players and my favorite teams, thuis year the dream turn to a nightmare not only for me but for EA too

they release a very fun and exciting feature to the franchise mode with this hidden trait development and X Factor , superstar thing and it s broken like hell

Extreemly frustrating for the players and extreemly bad for the image of EA

and its still broken and as far as i know but i may be wrong i don t find any track of an official communication around that subject but this topic

This topic is the closest thing you will find to ea actually commenting on this.

I mean hell even when I take their problems to the 1 on 1 chats nothing gets done, they spend the entire time trying to blame your pc/system instead of actually providing customer support lol.

Message 99 of 164 (888 Views)

★ Apprentice

thanks for the answer DrlatBC

i confirm that with preseason roster offline franchise work properly and that snaps for rookie dev update correctly even if i run the training manually

Now........ they didnt fix the issue with the kicker in the 4th quarter.................

Message 100 of 164 (1,149 Views)