Re: Dev traits not revealing

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@AscendedSoul wrote:

I heard  there was an update today, is this bug fixed now?

This was scheduled to be fixed in the update. Thumbs up

Please let us know if you continue to see any issues around the development traits for previous and new franchises.

Blueberry.png
Message 71 of 164 (900 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm going to sleep now, but I will check in 8ish hours and get you a definite answer if you don't have one already!

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@AscendedSoul wrote:

I heard  there was an update today, is this bug fixed now?

This was scheduled to be fixed in the update. Thumbs up

Please let us know if you continue to see any issues around the development traits for previous and new franchises.

Message 72 of 164 (892 Views)

Development trait progression

★★★ Newbie

In franchise mode I have noticed development traits dont increase. And when I manually do abilities stay locked it just says ability slot even at a 95 overall is there a reason for this?

Message 73 of 164 (761 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Blueberry this still hasn’t fixed it!!! Ridiculous. Started a new franchise to test, rookie cb had 200 snaps after simmed pre-season, just played 1st game and he’s down to 69, why can’t you sort this out?? Completely unplayable again......well done

Message 74 of 164 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice

This bug has not been fixed in this update. Same old problem.

Message 75 of 164 (811 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Dickieg wrote:

Blueberry this still hasn’t fixed it!!! Ridiculous. Started a new franchise to test, rookie cb had 200 snaps after simmed pre-season, just played 1st game and he’s down to 69, why can’t you sort this out?? Completely unplayable again......well done

Well, just woke up to test it, but it looks like there's no need.

Message 76 of 164 (800 Views)

★★ Novice

Heard that this major issue was resolved in the last update but shockingly it's still not fixed. Started a new franchise and all my rookies reverted back to 0/500 snaps after I reloaded. Thank you again EA cause I restarted my franchise after hearing from a couple of reports that the issue was resolved and that you updated the abilities and figured I'd just start from scratch. I agree, this is ridiculous.

Message 77 of 164 (792 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Wow is this disappointing😥 wish i could just turn off the feature so could at least try to develop rookies smh

Message 78 of 164 (990 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

so, after I thought it was fixed, i tried starting a new offline franchise and it's just not working... like before, everytime I reload it snaps back to 0. In addition to that, after I installed 1.10 and, as mentioned before, started a brand new franchise offline, it crashes right before the first kick-off. I'm not as mad as many people here seem to be, cause this is the first madden that I bought at release, but it's kinda frustrating when you try to figure the game out and bugs make it really hard to wrap your head around it. 

now, is there any way to work arround it at least? If it is supposed to be fixed in 1.10, there should be a way to get it working, right? (f. e. starting a cloud franchise or whatnot)

please fix this soon, and please @EA_Blueberry, keep us posted on this.

playing on ps4 btw

Message 79 of 164 (952 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@pad791 wrote:

so, after I thought it was fixed, i tried starting a new offline franchise and it's just not working... like before, everytime I reload it snaps back to 0. In addition to that, after I installed 1.10 and, as mentioned before, started a brand new franchise offline, it crashes right before the first kick-off. I'm not as mad as many people here seem to be, cause this is the first madden that I bought at release, but it's kinda frustrating when you try to figure the game out and bugs make it really hard to wrap your head around it. 

now, is there any way to work arround it at least? If it is supposed to be fixed in 1.10, there should be a way to get it working, right? (f. e. starting a cloud franchise or whatnot)

please fix this soon, and please @EA_Blueberry, keep us posted on this.

playing on ps4 btw

Do a cloud save, sim ALL training, dont open the edit player screen.

This is the only way I've been able to avoid this glitch, really sucks if I say have a re I want to make a le.

Message 80 of 164 (933 Views)