Re: Dev traits not revealing

by alexbistroi826

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

So just a cool 9 patches before fixing this literally game breaking bug.

As always, you've done it again EA.

Message 51 of 164 (1,392 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks blueberry is this addressed in the patch 1.09 that has been released today?

Message 52 of 164 (1,359 Views)

Community Manager

@Dickieg wrote:

Thanks blueberry is this addressed in the patch 1.09 that has been released today?

This unfortunately wasn't able to be included in today's update but the team has a fix for it in another upcoming update. 

Blueberry.png
Message 53 of 164 (1,355 Views)

★ Apprentice

that should be release asap is the fix is ready as a hotfix and not waiting for a regular patch.....

it s allready my 5th face of the franchise run..... i wanna run my franchise 

and EA could do something to compensate this for ppl who bought the games 2 weeks ago now ? and cant play it

Message 54 of 164 (1,301 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@Jaguar32x wrote:
@EA_BlueberryI do not believe you sir.
PS4 Xbox and PC all report this unless you just sim everything in one play session. When ever you load anything even doing a new training when the game loads back out of it they are all reset.

It's being looked into and we also have another post on this in the EA forums where it has a significant amount of views (https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/246158/franchise-mode-dev-trait#latest)

There are a lot of factors that go into the bug tackling process such as examples like impact it has on the game, amount of players affected, whether it could be hotfixed immediately without breaking other features, or if it has to be addressed in an upcoming patch.

I can tell you this though, as forum Community Mangers we see that this post has a significant amount of views compared to other posts on both forums. So that sets off alarms in our heads that players are selecting these posts for a reason, so it's our duty to gather info for the team and relay updates back to you as soon as possible. We'll do our best to get some traction around the progress of this, but I can assure you that it's taken seriously as development traits tie into the whole new look of how players development in franchise mode. 

ANY bug that you can replicate shouldn't be hard to fix. This bug literally effects every franchise player in the game. The game released officially 3 WEEKS ago.

Message 55 of 164 (1,288 Views)

★★ Novice

Please fix this bug. I’m not playing the game until it gets fixed.

Message 56 of 164 (1,440 Views)

★★ Novice

When can we expect a fix for this?

Message 57 of 164 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues. I'm playing with about half of my team being rookies and none of there downs are counting! I've played some games where players faces are blacked out and my user controlled player on defense just runs off the field in the middle of a play and will not stop.  He just runs through the stadium and keeps going.  Omg this is unacceptable. 

Message 58 of 164 (1,354 Views)

★★ Novice

This glitch is fixed for me when I start and save a franchise on the “Cloud” on PS4, rather than offline or remotely.

The number of snaps for developmental traits saves when I re-enter the franchises saved in the cloud. It continues to reset each reload for franchises saved offline.  

I hope this works for you. It took me many tries until I figured it out and now I can take a terrible franchise and draft 7 first-rounders and make the team greatStandard smile 

Message 59 of 164 (1,330 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes but to play on the cloud you need the psn+ witch is the biggest scam of the ps4.

Anyway, this bug is a scandal, it means that this game was not test on ps4 and Xbox before it was sold.

It also means Ea doesn t care about franchise players because fixing a save program takes less than 4h. 

No they prefer add new pack player in Mut and continue to steel your money with this broken game mod.

Message 60 of 164 (1,270 Views)