Re: Rookie down tracker resets to 0 after exiting and re-loading a franchise

by eps3742

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same issue except it effects all my rookies. xbox one in offline mode. Half way through a season got pumped thinking I was about to unlock some dev traits and next thing I knew I loaded my game and everyone was reset to 0. Simmed  to develop the traits and see and it worked, re loaded, and the fog of war returned and back to 0/500 . Makes Franchise mode unplayable. Spoke with customer service and basically got shrugged at and said they'd pass my complaint along. 

Thumbs up EA. Well done.

Message 31 of 164 (1,782 Views)

Re: Rookie hidden devs resetting

★★ Novice

how has this not been addressed yet? Does anyone know if EA are working on it?

Message 32 of 164 (1,974 Views)

Hidden Dev Traits not Revealing

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred July 30th, 2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug So for all of my franchises the Hidden Dev traits won't reveal. Like for the rookies where you have to play 500 doens to reveal their traits. So for example in my Redslins franchise. I'm in week 12 and Dwayne Haskins is still at 0 out of 500 downs. Hes been at 88 and it went to 0. Then 202 and it went to 0. Everytime I sign off the game it resets my downs played. I just really wanna see this patched because the whole fog of war hidden trait thing sounds SO dope
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Franchise and play a few games. Then turn off your system. Layer when you come back the downs will be back to 0.
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose all my progress towards discovering their trait.
What do you expect to see? It to keep my progress so I can eventually unlock their hidden traits.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? UnseenPredat0r99
Date/time issue occurred July 30th, 2019
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug So for all of my franchises the Hidden Dev traits won't reveal. Like for the rookies where you have to play 500 doens to reveal their traits. So for example in my Redslins franchise. I'm in week 12 and Dwayne Haskins is still at 0 out of 500 downs. Hes been at 88 and it went to 0. Then 202 and it went to 0. Everytime I sign off the game it resets my downs played. I just really wanna see this patched because the whole fog of war hidden trait thing sounds SO dope!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Franchise and play a few games. Then turn off your system. Layer when you come back the downs will be back to 0.
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose all my progress towards discovering their trait.
What do you expect to see? It to keep my progress so I can eventually unlock their hidden traits.

Message 33 of 164 (1,947 Views)

Re: Hidden Dev Traits not Revealing

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue but on Xbox. For me it’s not just whenever I turn it off, it’s anytime I play a game. The only time mine save is if I sim the games which I only did for one preseason to see if they would save if I sim. It’s really annoying because I can’t play franchise with this bug because there is no way to make progress with these players. I have heard this issue is on PC too but I don’t know how bad it is there.

Message 34 of 164 (1,922 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, each time I load a franchise, the number of down needed to unlock hidden stats rookie is set to 0...

As if the save does nt save this.

As if you don t test your game before selling it...

Message 35 of 164 (2,598 Views)

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★ Novice

Same here, it just resets when I load a save in franchise

Message 36 of 164 (2,684 Views)

Still no answer from EA?? Downs recorded reset to 0 after reloading a franchise

★ Apprentice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bloodymike2001
Date/time issue occurred Aug 8
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug EA, why are you not responding and ignoring this game breaking bug? I've seen you respond to other bugs on this forum; why are you ignoring the countless number of people this bug is affecting? We paid our hard earned money for a working game and it is extremely frustrating when there is no update to an integral aspect of franchise mode. The rookie down tracker does not work. As soon as you leave franchise mode and reload the franchise the tracker rests to 0 making it impossible to unlock rookies dev trait.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Record downs with a rookie, save franchise, exit franchise, reload franchise...all recorded downs are reset to 0
What happens when the bug occurs? The down tracker is reset to 0 making it impossible to unlock a rookie's hidden dev trait.
What do you expect to see? Accurate accounting of the Downs played by all rookies.

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bloodymike2001
Date/time issue occurred Aug 8
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug EA, why are none of your people that are monitoring this site responding to this issue? I've seen EA reps respond to other bug reports; why are you ignoring this one? It is affecting countless people and is an integral and great addition to franchise mode (if it worked properly). We all paid our hard earned money for a working game and your complete lack of a response to this major issue is extremely frustrating. The down tracker underneath the hidden Dev trait resets to 0 whenever you exit franchise mode and reload your saved game. This makes it impossible to ever unlock a rookie's has hidden development trait.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Record downs with a rookie, save game, exit franchise mode, re-load franchise...all recorded downs are reset to 0.
What happens when the bug occurs? All recorded downs that count towards unlocking the hidden dev trait is reset to 0 when you load a saved franchise.
What do you expect to see? An accurate accounting of downs played by rookies.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Game does not crash.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

Message 37 of 164 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem still.... It's making me not want to play franchise mode... Hope they unlock eventually

Message 38 of 164 (2,554 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Franchise fans,

The team is indeed aware of this and currently looking into it. We'll update you all here if we hear any news around it and definitely hit you up for questions if we need to gather any info. Thank you for letting us know and as a franchise fan myself, while I fortunately have not experienced this, I know it's very impacting to building a dynasty so it's got some eyes on it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 39 of 164 (2,542 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you very much for looking into this, it truly is a game breaking bug in franchise mode.

Message 40 of 164 (2,537 Views)