Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DrLatBC
Date/time issue occurred 7/29/19 9pm
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Noah Fant and DK metcaf are not revealing their dev traits. Noah fant has been my #1 tightend since week 1, DK metcaf has been my #1 wr since week 9. They both have 35 and 37 downs played. Not only has noah 100% played more downs, he actually has 43 receptions. Unless he's coming off the bench to make catches, something here is fishy.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Draft noah fant in a fantasy draft? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? Hidden trait reveals.
What do you expect to see? I have no idea
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. asd
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? 1070 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Both players aren't counting downs. No idea why, my computer crushes madden so my specs aren't the problem. Pretty minor problem, given that neither player is actually an X factor player, but pretty annoying either way.

Message 2 of 164 (9,614 Views)

Rookie "Potential" not unlocking or progressing.

★★★ Newbie

Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 7/29/2019
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug rookies receiving upgrades, not unlocking potential
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start franchise and use rookies
What happens when the bug occurs? they don't progress
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed, lol, rookies on the starting lineup, after 9 games should have way more than 54 snaps. Especially defensive starters.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred since launch
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug The "Unlock potential" for rookies is bugged. I have played 9 games and the "Play snaps" counter hasn't budged since week 1 on any of the rookies on my team.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise with packers and watch the snap count freeze and not continue. Specifically Darnell Savage jr.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player recieves upgrades but his potential is staying locked
What do you expect to see? I expect to see this fixed, lol, rookies on the starting lineup, after 9 games should have way more than 54 snaps. Especially defensive starters.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? GTX 1080 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB

Message 1 of 164 (6,817 Views)

Re: Dev traits not revealing

★★★ Apprentice

Having the same issue on PC. My player had their downs actually go in reverse from 66 played to down below 20.

Message 3 of 164 (9,481 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Played snaps keeps reverting back to 0

Message 4 of 164 (9,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me and my friends made a onlune franchise together and all 3 of us are javing the same issue of downs played not being recorded for rookies. We are playing on xbox and this issue is supper inconvient especially sonce half my team is full of rookies.

Message 5 of 164 (9,434 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Having the same issue on Playstation4: connected franchise with all of our rookies (multiple person league).

Message 6 of 164 (9,429 Views)

★★ Novice

It does initially register but I have found that if I leave the league (to play a different game mode or just to take a break because someone else hasn't played their game it will reset back down to zero even though if I look in stats under downs played they have some downs played. Furthermore there isn't a way to turn this "fog of war" off to see them and I am worried that it is going to affect the ability slots they may earn in progression. (account used on playstation is TATEsuperSC)

Message 7 of 164 (9,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having the same issue on Xbox. All of my rookies aren’t tracking. I have Haskins at 600 downs played and he still says 0 towards the hidden development.

Message 8 of 164 (9,392 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So we have a glitch that transcended all 3 consoles, plus i can't even play my madden ultimate team challenges without it freezing. You've done it again EA!

Message 9 of 164 (9,381 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 10 of 164 (9,336 Views)