Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Designer Career Broken for almost 2 Years....

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Designer Career Broken for almost 2 Years....

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.22
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except: Luxury Party Stuff Pack and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the Designer Career
What happens when the bug occurs? Many bugs in this career, with issues being reported online since 2018. Work tasks don't register as completed, sketching option doesn't appear at times, and Photography skill doesn't register as being leveled up in order to advance in the career.
What do you expect to see? Tasks and Requirements registering as completed or met when they are completed/met.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The Design Career is broken and has been since, at least, late 2018. Please address this issue with a patch.

Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Phantasmray Please make one thread per issue. Each of them need to be fixed seperate and hence reported seperately

The skill issue has a thread here:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Style-Influencer-Skill-level-not-Properly-recogniz...

For the sketch pad. Is this your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Creating-sketches-breaks-Digitalastic-Sketchpad/... ? If not, please post more details in a seperate thread.

Which of the work tasks do you still have issues wtih ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (139 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

The skill issue I'm having is with the Photography skill, not Charisma.... Is it still applicable to the thread dealing with Charisma skill?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Phantasmray Yes, it's multiple skills that have the issue.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (95 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Phantasmray What about your other issues ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (37 Views)