Re: Design Textures for Objects are Wrong

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Design Textures for Objects are Wrong

★ Novice

Some of the stuff in the game have the wrong design on them. For instance a night stand in one of my bedrooms are pink instead of a light brown, wood color, it seems like it's stealing it from another room I own. The same thing happens to a painting I own. The painting is suppose to be Saxophone Silhouette, but instead has Ode to Jazz 5: "Ivory." & it's only when I hover over them with my cursor do they return to the correct texture. Any solutions? Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Try if deleting the cache files does anything: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

There was someone else with a similar issue but I can't find the thread atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (866 Views)

All Replies

Hero
  • Could you post a picture and post our computer specs ?
  • Also are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (853 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I can provide pictures. I don't really use my Tumblr, so I thought it was the best place to post it.

http://billybobboebananajoe.tumblr.com/post/106812540118

But I don't use custom content or any mods, nothing.

Message 3 of 8 (847 Views)

Hero

Try if deleting the cache files does anything: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

There was someone else with a similar issue but I can't find the thread atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (867 Views)

★ Novice

It worked! I didn't even play for a long time, but removing the files in the cache fixed all of the textures. Thank you.

Message 5 of 8 (834 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (827 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem, and it didn't go away after deleting cache. I had it on a shelf first, which went back to normal when I deleted cache files, but then just an hour later it happened on the videostation from Get Famous and that is still there after deleting ALL cache. I don't know what to do, I can't ignore this
I don't use any mods and only CAS cc.

Message 7 of 8 (664 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Freja0811 I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (640 Views)