Dengar and Cad Bane bugs - Conquest

by blake085

Original Post

Dengar and Cad Bane bugs - Conquest

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 234-273-213
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In Conquest, on any sector where you find an enemy BH team that has Bossk as leader, Dengar and Cad Bane as allies, they are bugged. In Sector 4 I noticed that Dengar is gaining turn meter whenever he gets hit, even when he's dazed! I used Troopers and no ability in that BH team allows Dengar to get TM when he gets hit, so he's bugged or now the enemies have some hidden extra perks. Not to mention that is ridiculous that he's virtually invincible, he recovers so much health and protection, but I assume he has a gigantic amount of eHP, I mean, is fun to see my Piett slap a 200k hit only for Dengar to recover more than that. In that same situation, Cad Bane does the same, his unique allows him to recover health and protection when he applies a debuff, but that doesn't happen here! He never takes a turn, but every single time he gets hit he recovers an absurd amount of health and protection.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play your bugged Conquest on any sector that has a BH team containing those 3 characters, I don't think the lead matters.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Mexico

In Conquest, on any sector where you find an enemy BH team that has Bossk as leader, Dengar and Cad Bane as allies, they are bugged.

In Sector 4 I noticed that Dengar is gaining turn meter whenever he gets hit, even when he's dazed! I used Troopers and no ability in that BH team allows Dengar to get TM when he gets hit, so he's bugged or now the enemies have some hidden extra perks.

Not to mention that is ridiculous that he's virtually invincible, he recovers so much health and protection, but I assume he has a gigantic amount of eHP, I mean, is fun to see my Piett slap a 200k hit only for Dengar to recover more than that.

In that same situation, Cad Bane does the same, his unique allows him to recover health and protection when he applies a debuff, but that doesn't happen here! He never takes a turn, but every single time he gets hit he recovers an absurd amount of health and protection.

Message 1 of 7 (444 Views)

Re: Dengar and Cad Bane bugs - Conquest

EA Live QV Team

Hi @blake085 and thanks for the report.

Do you happen to have video of this? We tested against a Bounty Hunter team with Cad Bane in it and we had no difficulty defeating him.

What team were you using?

Message 2 of 7 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I have 3 videos, will upload them and share them with you

Message 3 of 7 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry for the delay, totally forgot to share them, but here they are, in this videos you can see that Dengar and Cad's uniquenes are being triggered when they shouldn't. 

On top of that, Dengar is also gaining turn meter when he's dazed while being hit, nothing in his kit or the leader, or even the modifier allows him to do that.

https://youtu.be/dAMdxYg8AEE

https://youtu.be/QETPSizUM9I

Message 4 of 7 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]

@blake085 Looks like they are inflicting the Thermal Detonators on themselves, which is counting as them applying a debuff is having a funky interaction with Bossk lead. I don't think it has anything to do with their uniques.

Got nothing for the TM gain though. Do you have a video of that? 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 7 (289 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hmm that's actually from their uniques, Bossk lead states that an enemy has to be affected from a debuff or resist it in order for BHs to recover health and protection.

If what you're saying is correct (about what's going on) Cad recovers health and protection because he's inflicting himself debuffs and that triggers his own unique.

Same goes for Dengar, he applies the debuffs himself, then he gets TenUp and recovers health and protection because his unique triggers.

About the TM gain, is in the Dengar video I shared in my previous reply.

Message 6 of 7 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Guess this is not going to be fixed until this series of Conquest ends.

Message 7 of 7 (184 Views)