Demolition Tribute missing from Loot Tables?

by Yukongil

Original Post

Demolition Tribute missing from Loot Tables?

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. loot reward screen
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since 3/15/19
Summarize your bug Demolition Tribute and it's epic and lower rarity version are not spawning on the loot tables
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I've been farming for this component for a month and half now and have yet to see one since mid-March
What happens when the bug occurs? the items doesn't appear to be part of the loot table
What should be happening instead? the item should have the same chance of appearing as any other item

Not sure if this is a bug or what, but I'll put it here anyways.  I've been farming for the Colossus component Demolition Tribute since mid March.  After a few days of nothing, I began to notice that I wasn't getting its Epic and lower rarity versions (Heavy Shield Reinforcement) either.  I've kept a very close eye and so now for more than a month of farming with my Colossus nearly everyday, I've yet to see any version of  this component.  I can understand not getting the masterwork or legendary versions, but not getting a rare or epic at all in that time frame seems weird, so I wondered if there was maybe a bug in the loot table as regards this item.

Message 1 of 1 (163 Views)