Re: Deleted Hut Team

by TheMentall1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deleted Hut Team

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open Hut, Open Pre-Order Packs, Add Points, Try to open JUMBO PLAYERS PACK (60,000 coins or 1,200 points), then a error code pops up, close your app on the error code, re-open hut and you’ll see that your back at the starter menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your collection and complete HUT gets deleted.
What do you expect to see? To be compensated for loss.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here NHL 21 Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 P.M
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WoahParsa
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

I Pre-Ordered the Deluxe edition of NHL 21 and started playing HUT shortly after. I opened all of the 9 packs i got from loyalty and pre order and then bought EA Points and tried to open a pack but got an error, restarted my app and my team was gone.  I still have my points but all the items I got from the Pre-Order are gone. I have pending case as of right now but would like this to be resolved asap since it’s early access. PLS HELP!

Message 1 of 3 (766 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@PAJ0307 

Please allow our advisors more time to complete their work on your case, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (737 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@PAJ0307 

Please allow our advisors more time to complete their work on your case, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey! I got the same problem recently in NHL22. I contacted EA Support a lot of time to fix that issue and finaly, I decided to start a new team.

Have you been able to get some compensation?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (585 Views)