Re: Delayed email for one time password ( 7 hours + and in counting )

by ExiledRival

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Delayed email for one time password ( 7 hours + and in counting )

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Platform:PC
What is your Star Wars: The Old Republic Display Name? (optional) ChoiChanhee
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
What time did this happen? Please include the timezone. 8:15 am (GMT+8) - current ( 2:30 pm ) ++
What class were you playing? Sith Inquisitor / Jedi Sage
What role were you playing? Damage
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Delayed one-time password
What do you expect to see? This problem solve
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? login client

I am waiting for more than 7 hours + ( in counting ) prior sending this report for my one time password .. I waited patiently to not submit the confirmation repeatedly and send another after 15 minutes ... how can I set up my security keys if this issue still persists ? Im using the same router connection , same computer , nothing change prior / after the update.

Im a subscriber, not able to log into the game is a huge disappointment to me.. please SOLVE this issue, i repeat, its been more than 7 hours now !

Message 1 of 8 (2,157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

This issue is now resolved per this post on Twitter.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (2,012 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Newbie

i truly hope they fix this ASAP !

Message 2 of 8 (2,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem cant get my password. I updated my router and now I cant get on. Still Waiting. As a subscriber this should not Happen. Bad form I expect to be compensated for not being able to log in.

Message 3 of 8 (2,096 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi @Hishamie ,

How to contact Star Wars™: The Old Republic: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Support for Star Wars: The Old Republic is provided in English, French, and German only. You may contact a Customer Service representative by using the following toll free number:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available Monday - Saturday from 09.00 CST - 18.00 CST)
  • UK: +44 (0)208 1969 890 (Support available Monday - Saturday from 15.00 UTC - 00.00 UTC)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available Monday - Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
  • Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available Monday - Saturday from 10.00 UTC - 19.00 UTC)
  • For calls from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442081969890 (Please replace the + in front with the international call prefix in your country!) Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call. Customer support will be provided in English, French and German, only.

Cheers

Message 4 of 8 (2,085 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Hishamie Twitter status: "We're currently looking into the One-Time Password and account creation issues. Thank you for the
reports."

https://twitter.com/SWTOR/status/1410530203160481794
Message 5 of 8 (2,078 Views)

★★ Novice
@AvengerRanger thank you for your response, I truly appreciate your time sharing the infos ... have a great day mate !
Message 6 of 8 (2,069 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChaseDonovan I do agree, been waiting more thn 10 hrs now.. 2 hrs before reset and i havent done any dailies on some of my toon.. hmm
Message 7 of 8 (2,068 Views)

Champion

This issue is now resolved per this post on Twitter.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (2,013 Views)

Check out the current server status for Star Wars™ : The Old Republic™.

View More

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help