by Francoisf30

Original Post

Deformed pants for big men

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Battu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In CAS, select some pants on men, especially from Snowy Escape.
What happens when the bug occurs? If you have a slim male sim, it wont appear, but if you put weight on him, the upper pants area will be difformed, making a huge gap in between the legs and from the side, looking like Mounted police pants, plus making it like if the belly was continuing under the pants.
What do you expect to see? There is already so few CAS assets for men in this game, especially for big men, I want those pants to have the intended proper shape from the side and front on big men.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Townie exemple, more photos will come.

Message 1 of 8 (191 Views)

Re: Deformed pants for big men

★★★★ Apprentice

I took pictures from face and side of all the pants that are deformed. There is in total 5 pants from Snowy Escape, 1 pant from University and 2 pareos from Island Living.

Message 2 of 8 (183 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Again some photos

Message 3 of 8 (181 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Again

Message 4 of 8 (180 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

First one side blue pants from Snowy Escape, and the other pants from University.

Message 5 of 8 (179 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sulani Pareos

Message 6 of 8 (178 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And here an exemple of whats normal as shape for every pants in the game.

Message 7 of 8 (176 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just checked all outfit for men, and most of them have that big hams deformation. This is really annoying please HELP!

Message 8 of 8 (64 Views)